• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - Bengals Edition

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
A couple missed throws, a lost lead and a golden leg

certainly hope Marcus Williams injury isn't serious

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
One takeaway... why can I say fuck all I want to, but I can't say dumb ass as one word without the profanity blocker

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Team win, each unit picking each other up. Love to see that

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Defense was great tonight; they held the Bengals to 17 points and got a turnover. Tucker was Tucker. Good to see Stanley back. Lamar was great running it and receivers generally played great. Lamar was very inconsistent passing it and that hopefully gets better. Overall a good win that keeps the Ravens in control of the North.

Always remember the mantra for the season: at the Ravens are not the Steelers.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
1I thought the young receivers looked good tonight.

2)Harbaugh once again got his team to push forward. With all the talk about how it was bad planning to go into this game with unproven receivers it definitely didn't look like bad planning to me

3)Devin Duvernay deserves praise

4) Greg Roman was excellent and you see how creative he was with using Devin Duvernay!!!!

5) Lamar Jackson did his thing as always but those missed passes weren't good. Got to make those throws man

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Reddit noob

E1136658-CE0F-4AE5-A2E5-065728803801.jpeg

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Defense was great tonight; they held the Bengals to 17 points and got a turnover. Tucker was Tucker. Good to see Stanley back. Lamar was great running it and receivers generally played great. Lamar was very inconsistent passing it and that hopefully gets better. Overall a good win that keeps the Ravens in control of the North.

Always remember the mantra for the season: at the Ravens are not the Steelers.

To your point from before, Lamar has to hit one of those 2 throws

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
This almost felt like a late years Flacco Ravens game.

Offense is middling as hell for most of the game with the defense keeping the game manageable only for the defense to have one bad drive where the lead is lost. I'm glad the Ravens woke up just enough to get that lead, but man, that was a rough game for the offense for most of it.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Shout out to Devin.

He did his best Deebo impression.

I’m very impressed with him

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now we wait for the Marcus Williams injury update… please football gods.. don’t be cruel

As long its not the season as the Ravens really do not face that many good teams the rest of the way. They basically just play Tampa in 3 weeks and then I do not think they play an actual playoff contender until week 17 against the Bengals again.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Marcus Williams has a dislocated wrist. Depends on severity on how long it will be.