• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - Bengals Edition

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why yall overlooking NY? They look pretty good and just beat the packers. I could see us having a harder time besting them then the Bengals.
They're carried by very good coaching on defense and some key pieces on that side of ball. The offense doesn't worry me. If nothing else Tucker can outscore their offense.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Have you seen our pass-rush look, at best, mid yet again? Also, we can not stop the run it seems like. Bengals probably had their best running game performance all season long. And you know, Daniel Jones is gonna try to scramble at least once.
Jones cannot throw and so the Ravens bottom ranked pass defense is not a worry. Knowing that they can sell out against the run instead of doing what they did today which was just sell out against the pass (which did work). I would be surprised if the Giants scored 10 points next week and that is me being nice. Meanwhile the strengths of their defense do not really matter that much.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Holding my breath on the news for Marcus Williams, but wow that game was crazy.

What's funny is it feels like this is how the game would have been coached if we were in charge- and it was so refreshing to see us kick and win. fuck the analytics, everyone knows afc north teams take the points! Play to the strength of the best kicker in the league, not to analytics. Love it.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
With Marcus Williams going down, I think back to Top Billin’s latest raven video about how he think Hamilton is playing out of place and that he’s actually a post safety and suppose to be playing where M.W.

Guess we’ll see now

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Damn. I have a feeling Marcus is done for the season
I agree with you. A dislocated wrist if it is severe and even without a fracture may need surgery. That would mean he is out for the season. The best case is at least 2 months of recovery time after resetting it. If we see him this year, it's going to be in December.