• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - Bengals Edition

Great game from Duv, Dobbins, Mandrews.

On the Defense side JPP with the sack and batted down passes, Marcus even though had a couple bad penalties, and pepe for stepping up.

Lamar was overall good besides the 2 obvious mess ups. I knew we would struggle at times with the wr crew we had out there Robinson and Proche only 1 catch each.
Finally we get the 4th quarter win in the last seconds and not the other way around.
Nerve wrecking but fun game overall.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
This game was super weird.

Defense was up and down. 1st and 3rd quarters were good but this team in every game except the Patriots game has given up 2 minute drive scores. 2nd and 4th quarters where it actually matters, they just choke.

On top of that you can add Marcus Williams to the injury list.

Offense was really bad even though they shouldn't have been. Lamar played up and down. He throws a dumb interception that should have been a big gain. He misses Duv for an easy TD. He misses Wallace for an easy TD. If he makes those easy plays the game is smooth sailing.

Positive notes for the offense are Stanley and Dobbins both looked really good in limited action. Duvernay really should get Deebo Samuel like manufactured touches.

II thought this was going to be a loss, I'm glad the team pulled this one out! I predictes startung next week we'd go on our long win streak, happy that streak started a week early.

Lets get back Gus, Bowser, and Houston. Hopefully Williams is back soon.

1st in the North boyyyssss

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

Cruel world.

As long as it is not the season then it is fine. Here is the rest of the season: Giants-Browns-Buccs-Saints-BYE-Panthers-Jags-Broncos-Steelers-Browns-Falcons-Steelers-Bengals. I just want Williams back for the playoffs and anything else is gravy. Good time for Hamilton to develop and be ready for the future.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Couple stinkers in a row for Lamar, albeit against some tough defenses. Curious to see how Wink will play him

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
What can I say, but I have to say, this resembles a 2013 win against the Bengals where Justin Tucker sealed the deal with a long field goal

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Why yall overlooking NY? They look pretty good and just beat the packers. I could see us having a harder time besting them then the Bengals.
Folks are foolish if they are overlooking the G-Men. Lamar hasn't been great this and last week. I would hope the return of Gus will help things out, but I'm starting to worry that he'll cool down for his amazing start to the season.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why yall overlooking NY? They look pretty good and just beat the packers. I could see us having a harder time besting them then the Bengals.

Why? They cannot pass and the things their defense is good at are not things the Ravens like to do. I have watched 3 Giants games (their wins) and have come away thinking: the NFC is even worse than I thought it was if they are what passes for a playoff team.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Why? They cannot pass and the things their defense is good at are not things the Ravens like to do. I have watched 3 Giants games (their wins) and have come away thinking: the NFC is even worse than I thought it was if they are what passes for a playoff team.
Have you seen our pass-rush look, at best, mid yet again? Also, we can not stop the run it seems like. Bengals probably had their best running game performance all season long. And you know, Daniel Jones is gonna try to scramble at least once.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
We literally cannot go a single game without a significant injury. It is literally quite fucking insane. What the actual fuck?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
- Steelers get smashed... currently own the 1st overall pick.
- Browns lose
- We win

We can all go to sleep happy.