• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Giants

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I think I can speak for the majority here and say that we don't give two shits lol. About either team.
Even more about the Jets lmao. Trash ass team. I’d hope they'd be able to beat a dude named Skylar

Last edited:

rossihunter2

Staff Member
No Bateman or Houston at practice today, but Hill is back. Might be the most mild hammy injury ever.

with not even a limited appearance today by bateman or houston, id be very surprised to see them go on sunday - if they return tomorrow then maybe they've got a chance of course - but if they're not practicing today id be very surprised if they're able to go tomorrow

glad to see hill back though - that 1-2 punch we had going with him and JK was looking nice before he pulled that hammy

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
with not even a limited appearance today by bateman or houston, id be very surprised to see them go on sunday - if they return tomorrow then maybe they've got a chance of course - but if they're not practicing today id be very surprised if they're able to go tomorrow

glad to see hill back though - that 1-2 punch we had going with him and JK was looking nice before he pulled that hammy
Maybe I missed out on when they originally addressed the Houston injury, but it'll be 3 weeks for him now, so I'm pretty surprised his injury is "that significant". Like he'd have almost been better off going on IR at the beginning.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Might be a bit of a trap game coming off a major win against a divisional rival going up against an elite RB and a stout defense
Possibly. I'll gladly admit that I'm still not taking the Giants seriously. I think their defense isn't special and is a product of playing some very soft offensive units thus far (Carolina, Cowboys without Dak, Chicago, Tennessee), and they're really not scoring a lot of points on offense.

That being said, they did look pretty good against GB last week, so I can't say they're not a good team. I just personally have a hard time taking literally anybody in the NFC serious at the moment, with the exception of the Eagles. I think they're legit. Tampa I think is pretty good too.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

I don't know. Maybe it's a good thing they don't have to play at ACL Field.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Reddit is completely specutively stating that Bateman has a lisfranc injury. That doesn't even begin to make sense

I’m a huge fan of the two high safeties we’ve been running to slow down the passing games but there is no way we continue to run two high safeties this game right? Adaptability was supposedly a reason we moved on from Wink so we’re definitely stacking the box and daring Daniel Jones and their wrs to beat Marlo and MP. Our do you guys foresee Macdonald staying in a two high shell?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I’m a huge fan of the two high safeties we’ve been running to slow down the passing games but there is no way we continue to run two high safeties this game right? Adaptability was supposedly a reason we moved on from Wink so we’re definitely stacking the box and daring Daniel Jones and their wrs to beat Marlo and MP. Our do you guys foresee Macdonald staying in a two high shell?
If MM is a competent defensive coordinator, he'd be stupid to continue running two high shell for this particular game. Daring them to run the ball with a healthy Barkley is KINDA like defending and daring Kevin Durant to shoot the ball. Not the best analogy, but you get my point.

Agreed Saquan has to be priority number one and if we have a good defensive game plan to shut him down as well as a way to beat winks man heavy defense, I think this game isn’t as close as some think it can be