• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 College Football Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ceedee lamb > marquise Brown. Fukn fite me

Oh and give me Deionte Thompson on this ravens team all day, he is perfect to round out this elite secondary that still lacks range

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Oh and give me Deionte Thompson on this ravens team all day, he is perfect to round out this elite secondary that still lacks range

Yeah, the marquise brown hype is fading. Questionable hands for all the 1st round talk.
I think deionte Thompson does have a chance to fall to the low 20 range.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Yeah, the marquise brown hype is fading. Questionable hands for all the 1st round talk.
I think deionte Thompson does have a chance to fall to the low 20 range.

Thompson fucked up on that long Rambo TD. Otherwise was OK. I'd be really surprised if he is considered by anybody in the first round.

Josh Jacobs, on the other hand....

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Thompson fucked up on that long Rambo TD. Otherwise was OK. I'd be really surprised if he is considered by anybody in the first round.

Josh Jacobs, on the other hand....
I’d be surprised if he isn’t considered by the ravens in the first round. We gotta be looking hard at him and hoping he falls despite any fuckup he had tonight

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Great game between Penn St/Kentucky. Wow whay a 4 min offense and that Benny Snell. Ooh ooh that Snell. Cant you snell that snell. Josh Allen is a nice speed rusher too. Trace McSorley would be a nice backup to Lamar. Scrappy!!!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Kinda figured we would lose to LSU, but nice of them to make it competitive.

tHEy wOuLD gET dEstRoYEd iN tHe SeC.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Indeed I am. It's my alma mater. My last year there was in 2015. 2015 was a shitty football season because UCF went WINLESS that year (other from the debacle known as the 2015 Ravens season).
I seem to remember this now you mention it again. You’re team came out on hitting hard, just came up a bit short today

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Indeed I am. It's my alma mater. My last year there was in 2015. 2015 was a shitty football season because UCF went WINLESS that year (other from the debacle known as the 2015 Ravens season).

Well they're a hell of a lot better now. If your starting QB was in there I think you could've took them.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Well they're a hell of a lot better now. If your starting QB was in there I think you could've took them.
LSU missed few players, too. Also, Bowl game is not really a good reference for the strength of any team. I wish somebody from SEC has guts to schedule UCF, that would be fun to watch.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I seem to remember this now you mention it again. You’re team came out on hitting hard, just came up a bit short today

I figured that I was the proverbial black cat causing bad luck to the team so I avoided them at all costs and my plan worked lol! As for Milton, I'm sure we would've scored more than 32 points, but our defense has been the weakness of the team so who knows.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
LSU missed few players, too. Also, Bowl game is not really a good reference for the strength of any team. I wish somebody from SEC has guts to schedule UCF, that would be fun to watch.
The ADs from both UCF and UF were corresponding with one another. This is what UF's AD Scott Stricklin said to UCF's AD Danny White:

“UF isn’t in the market for home-and-home or a neutral site games against non-Autonomy 5 opponents,” Stricklin wrote in the emails the Orlando Sentinel obtained through a public records request. “However, we would be open to a series similar to what we’ve agreed to with USF … two games in Gainesville and one in Orlando. We are in need of a home opener for the 2022 season, so the 9/3/2022 date you mention would be a perfect date to begin the series, and we can fill in the remaining games from there.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/article223201345.html

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
The ADs from both UCF and UF were corresponding with one another. This is what UF's AD Scott Stricklin said to UCF's AD Danny White:

“UF isn’t in the market for home-and-home or a neutral site games against non-Autonomy 5 opponents,” Stricklin wrote in the emails the Orlando Sentinel obtained through a public records request. “However, we would be open to a series similar to what we’ve agreed to with USF … two games in Gainesville and one in Orlando. We are in need of a home opener for the 2022 season, so the 9/3/2022 date you mention would be a perfect date to begin the series, and we can fill in the remaining games from there.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/article223201345.html
LMAO, that's pretty week.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I figured that I was the proverbial black cat causing bad luck to the team so I avoided them at all costs and my plan worked lol! As for Milton, I'm sure we would've scored more than 32 points, but our defense has been the weakness of the team so who knows.
The block on the LSU QB on the pick 6 was epic! Surprised he was able to come back on the field on the next possession. lol