• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 College Football Thread

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
So this year will have max 2 good games lol, because bama OU won’t be good, and there’s a real good chance bama Clemson won’t be good, Trevor Lawrence is no Deshaun Watson and Clemson doesn’t have a mike Williams to dominate a bama defense.

Honestly everything needs to change about college seeding. I get that Georgia lost and Oklahoma won, but Georgia played bama to the wire and Oklahoma beat Texas, big difference there, there’s no question who the better team between Georgia and Oklahoma is, and it wasn’t a playoff elimination game. Georgia was easily a top 3 team in the nation but just so happened to be in Alabama’s conference. It’s bullshit. Georgia would likely roll every team in these playoffs other than bama who they’ve still proven they can hang with.
Yeah, for my money, Georgia is clear No 2. Clemson doesn't come close to them.
Hard to get them through to playoffs, though - 2 losses and no conference title.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
well after all that Notre Dame gets their bounce of the ball at 30-3 down

and it's a terrible call - no whistle on the live play but the refs say a fumble didnt happen because they ruled forward progress??? the play was on its way to the ground - it's not like he was being held up...

absolutely awful officiating - clear fumble and recovery

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I hate these announcers/analysts/whatevers
For 2 months everybody is talking about #92 in superlatives but not one of them made an effort to learn his first name.

Idiots, it's Quinnen, not fucking Quinton.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
They need to stop hyping up josh Jacobs. I’m hoping he falls to the 3rd for us