• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 College Football Thread

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Classy move by Texas to decline the delay of game on Maryland’s first play on offense. We accept delay of game penalty on Texas’s first play on offense. I think that was set up beforehand because ours was for #79.
Bill Belichick would have accepted the penalty.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Bill Belichick would have accepted the penalty.
You are right about that. It was a nice tribute to start first play with only ten men on the field for Jordan. I like the way they came out on the field with the flag with Jordan’s number 79 on it. Our interim coach even got choked up after the game saying he was thinking about Jordan. I really hope the Terps can make a Bowl Game this season.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
If they stay healthy, Alabama offense will score some points this season. Lot of speed and skill. Happy with my early under the radar pick - Lester Cotton turning into monster OG.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Wow. 3 first class RBs, 4 pretty good WRs behind solid OL, Tua and nice playcalling by Locksley. Alabama offense replacing Alabama defense as an official CFB nightmare.