• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 College Football Thread

Tank

Hall of Famer
Seen last 5 min of game. Damn white knuckler. I was so sure Texas was gonna take it and score at the end.
Yeah, Terps ran out of gas. There was a lot of speculation that their conditioning would not be up to par and I’m sure the hour and a half delay didn’t help. Texas QB got sloppy with the ball which helped a lot.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
I'm so glad Tua started. Alabama have a group of young and talented WR's that need to get the ball in their hands. Tua will do that.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
There are teams that would be able to exploit coverage issues but to beat Bama, they'd have to score a lot.
Its pretty apparent to me that Bama, Clemson, and Georgia are the top 3 teams. I cant give the 4th spot to either OSU or Wisconsin.....and OSU might lose twice this year..

Having said that i think Clemson is the best team right now and theyre my early pick for national champs. I dont know if anyone can block that front for 4 quarters.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Nice to see Maryland come back with a big second half to beat Bowling Green 45-14. The Terps outscored Bowling
Green 35-0 in the second half.
They were dominant on offense for much of the first half as well but 9 penalties derailed many drives. Practice next week will not be fun. lol. I think they had 3 guys with over 100 yards rushing.