• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Way-Too-Early Prospect Watch: 2019

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
We used to..in kindergarten, until I saw him putting ketchup on his pasta instead of tomato puree.
I'm sorry but that's too much
For some reason, last year or so I only eat pasta with olive oil, garlic, mozzarella and parsley. Tomatoes on the side, as a salad. And a rye bread toast. Am I weird?

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
For some reason, last year or so I only eat pasta with olive oil, garlic, mozzarella and parsley. Tomatoes on the side, as a salad. And a rye bread toast. Am I weird?

No actually sounds pretty good. Just add a little red pepper flake. Switch the rye bread with some sourdough.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Although I like red sauce I prefer a white wine garlic sauce, especially when having it with seafood

Daniel Wise (DT, Kansas) is killing it at the Shrine game. Not necessarely the best on 1on1s but found penetration on many 9v9 reps with his good burst off the snap and use of the hands.. Will have to get stronger and stuff but he might be interesting. Doesn't look too different from last year's Andrew Brown from Virginia. Def worth a day 3

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Daniel Wise (DT, Kansas) is killing it at the Shrine game. Not necessarely the best on 1on1s but found penetration on many 9v9 reps with his good burst off the snap and use of the hands.. Will have to get stronger and stuff but he might be interesting. Doesn't look too different from last year's Andrew Brown from Virginia. Def worth a day 3

He's killing it in the game too. Allegreti has caught my eye at center. Brailford looks real good as passrusher as does Hollman. Looks like there is gonna be a lot of depth at passrusher. Also wanted to mention Tarver at WR. Nice hands.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Terry Godwin (WR) and BJ Blunt (ILB I think) also looked like playmakers