• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Browns

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Why this feel Harbs bought them in to rah rah to the team about “keeping faith”, “trust the process” and all that. They better not lose tomorrow.. or heads gotta go!

Harbs really brought the old team in to say “alright kids, listen to daddy or no trophy”

Tank

Hall of Famer

Why this feel Harbs bought them in to rah rah to the team about “keeping faith”, “trust the process” and all that. They better not lose tomorrow.. or heads gotta go!

Those guys are in town for the 10th anniversary of the 2012 SB win and the locker room thing was a part of the celebration program.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
OK. Im hungover af after going downtown last night to see U2/Depeche Mode cover bands. Point being, I'm already drinking to heal my brain and need to know if any of you guys have a solid, go-to streaming site. The ones I've tried this year have been iffy at best and I aint driving anywhere today.

TIA, friends.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
OK. Im hungover af after going downtown last night to see U2/Depeche Mode cover bands. Point being, I'm already drinking to heal my brain and need to know if any of you guys have a solid, go-to streaming site. The ones I've tried this year have been iffy at best and I aint driving anywhere today.

TIA, friends.

im gonna need a good one too today - didnt realise until now but just found out that this game is getting blacked out in the UK on gamepass because it's been picked for broadcast

Mainejet

Practice Squad
Congrats on beating the Brownies....

Breece Hall is likely OUT FOR THE SEASON. Corey Davis seems to be OK. Alijah Vera-Tucker's health and future is unknown. I'll try to keep an optimistic tone. It really sucks having to play a train wreck like Denver when you going you're going to win and in the meantime you run the risk of losing so many good, instrumental players.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Congrats on beating the Brownies....

Breece Hall is likely OUT FOR THE SEASON. Corey Davis seems to be OK. Alijah Vera-Tucker's health and future is unknown. I'll try to keep an optimistic tone. It really sucks having to play a train wreck like Denver when you going you're going to win and in the meantime you run the risk of losing so many good, instrumental players.
Don't worry about it. This was never your year. But starting next year you should be very excited about the prospects of your team.