• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Browns

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar should probably first focus on making the right read on a read-option, and not throwing the ball in the dirt to a wide open RB in the flat, before he worries about who is or isn't going to be out there on Sunday (which I'd bet Bateman and Andrews both are).

And when he's done mastering those things, he can then focus on not throwing hail mary's to Ricard in the middle of the field on a busted play, or not fumbling with the game on the line.

Plenty of the "poor X player" thing going around that doesn't exclude Lamar from criticism, either...
I agree! Everyone on the Ravens roster is a target for criticism from me, including Lamar. Lamar touches the ball every snap! And, his decision-making, or the lack thereof, and his mishandling of the rock can and will cost the Ravens games at times and warrant my scathing critique of his gameplay.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
We need to win this game. If we do, we should have a good shot of winning 3 straight going into the bye.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Fr watch our run game take off with faalele and mekari in there, with Gustice becoming a breakout duo for the rest of the year. FUCKING CALLING IT NOW!
Damn that’s a fire nickname

Simba

Staff Member
No announcement from the team yet, but the transaction log confirms that Gus is off PUP and should be good tomorrow. Only used 1 PS elevation for Devon Kennard which raises some questions surrounding Houston.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
No DeSean, no Bowser for tomorrow. Have to wonder if we are saving them for Thursday in Tampa.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Bateman playing?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Why this feel Harbs bought them in to rah rah to the team about “keeping faith”, “trust the process” and all that. They better not lose tomorrow.. or heads gotta go!