• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Browns

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I still can’t believe this about Dobbins, I was so excited when we drafted him, he was going to be so good. Is there any chance he comes back this year, realistically? I’m surprised they think only 4-6 weeks
If he comes back at all, he'll be back when and if Marcus Williams is back. He is going on IR sadly. I think they should slow down with Gus Edwards and not rush him back. Dobbins was too eager and I think the turf fucked him up.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
It’s becoming difficult to justify spending three hours watching this team. Feels like a perfect week to take a step back and enjoy the fall weather

Tank

Hall of Famer
Feels like a perfect week to take a step back and enjoy the fall weather
I did that last week, glad I did.
Feeling Lamar will turn his game around today though, at least for one week so I’ll be watching as usual. Keep hoping he will find some consistency in his play.

And the weather here is going to be kinda crappy, so yeah. lol

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I did that last week, glad I did.
Feeling Lamar will turn his game around today though, at least for one week so I’ll be watching as usual. Keep hoping he will find some consistency in his play.

And the weather here is going to be kinda crappy, so yeah. lol
Call me crazy ,but I’m struggling to get excited for watching the defense struggle vs Jacoby Brissett. Weathers perfect in Florida , 75 and sunny! Going kayaking with the little ones.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can we give Badie a call up and see whether he's got anything? I want Mike Davis off this team so badly.
I think the concern is more about him being able to protect Lamar when called upon. Would be gut wrenching to see him miss an assignment and get Lamar injured.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

Loss incoming

What did we do to piss off the football gods? I said for the longest that we are forbidden to long-term offensive prosperity. After the 2019 ( and even the 2020 season) season, it feels like the 2021 season and this season is punishment.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JAAM

Hall of Famer

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jesus man if it’s not an injury it’s the fucking common cold
We should probably take some more COVID vaccines to be safe …. 4-16 more should do the trick