• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Running Game, The 4th Quarter and Everyone's Blood Pressure

rossihunter2

Staff Member
They won the game. They finished.

But they did basically everything they could not to.

Again the 4th quarter was ugly. The defence regressed into the unit that got run over the first 2 drives. The offence became completely unable to put the game away either because of turnovers or not converting.

Lots of positives with the return of Bateman (although he really needs to get over these drops), Houston and Gus.

That penultimate offensive drive really looked like maybe we'd found some finish with that running game until Hill's fumble (on a great run before it). Offensive line was really leaning on that defence.

Pass rush looked much improved too.

A win is a win. Reinforcements maybe incoming for TNF.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I hated many of the play calls by Roman on passing situations. It was not good.

i disliked 1 call which was the 3rd down rollout
think we left points on the field because of execution again - we had playcalls that would have been housecalls if it werent for slight misexecutions (tipped screen to kenyon drake, mekari tripping over and bumping lamar when he might have been walking into the endzone)

I'm convinced now more then ever GRo is holding this team back for what it can really be. Despite Lamar looking like doodoo the past couple of weeks it's because of him we are winning.

Gus looked good, Queen looked good, and of course Tuck. The rest can go kick rocks.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
i disliked 1 call which was the 3rd down rollout
think we left points on the field because of execution again - we had playcalls that would have been housecalls if it werent for slight misexecutions (tipped screen to kenyon drake, mekari tripping over and bumping lamar when he might have been walking into the endzone)
The 3rd down rollout play to the left was the worst play call this year. I was fuming

JAAM

Hall of Famer
This is the first time this season that I have felt extremely negative about our prospects going forward. We just do not look good at all

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think this team is shaping up to be a 9-8 or 8-9 team. Brady will light this defense up .It will be embarrasing

Lamar will have to bring his A game to beat the Bucs .

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I wore my Ravens socks today and we got the win.

giphy.gif