• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ New Orleans

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Monday Night Game at 8:15pm

We have extra time to get our players back. Hopefully Andrews, Bateman and Gus are good to go, but if not we may still get Bowser and Ojabo back, unless their plan is to bring them back after the bye week.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Monday Night Game at 8:15pm at the Bank.

We have extra time to get our players back. Hopefully Andrews, Bateman and Gus are good to go, but if not we may still get Bowser and Ojabo back, unless their plan is to bring them back after the bye week.
*@ New Orleans

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Monday Night Game at 8:15pm

Honestly I am completely okay with resting Andrews Bateman and Gus until after the bye. Better for them to be 100% and a month long break will do that.

As for Bowswer and Ojabo if they can go on a snap count then it might be nice to get them back up to game speed before giving them 13 days of rest.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Honestly I am completely okay with resting Andrews Bateman and Gus until after the bye. Better for them to be 100% and a month long break will do that.

As for Bowswer and Ojabo if they can go on a snap count then it might be nice to get them back up to game speed before giving them 13 days of rest.
I could be up for this as well

UPennChem

Hall of Famer

Would like to see Bowser, would like to bring Ojabo in after the bye.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
It certainly will be nice to have the extra days rest. This team needs it. I do hate late games though.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why can't we escape this man. Why must he haunt us.

2020 - We play NFC East, he signs with Dallas. Dak gets injured, Dalton starts against us.

2021 - We play the NFC North, he signs with Da Bears. Fields is injured, Dalton starts against us.

2022 - We play the NFC South, he signs with the Saints. He's starting against us.

So you are saying next year he will sign with the Cardinals and Murray will get hurt (or continue playing how he has been) and Dalton will start against the Ravens again.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
We must not lose to Andy Dalton

Not again. We lost to him too many times in the past.

2020 - We play NFC East, he signs with Dallas. Dak gets injured, Dalton starts against us.

2021 - We play the NFC North, he signs with Da Bears. Fields is injured, Dalton starts against us.

2022 - We play the NFC South, he signs with the Saints. He's starting against us.
This dude is a straight up abuser. I'm so tired of this shit.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I'd feel comfortable sitting Bateman in place of DeSean this week. I'd probably even be ok sitting Andrews. Gus is probably out so here comes Mike Davis smfh

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor

d69.jpg