• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ New Orleans

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I have not followed the Saints at all. can someone with insight tell me what they do well on offense and defense and where we can take advantage?

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have not followed the Saints at all. can someone with insight tell me what they do well on offense and defense and where we can take advantage?
They certainly throw interceptions well on offense. That's about it. They're the bottom team of by far the worst division in the league, so there isn't much they do well.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
We need to lose this one and it needs to be Roman’s fault so we can fire him over the bye
This is how dedicated we should all be

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 53

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Just rewatched parts of the Tampa game.

Man, we must improve a lot if we want any shot at the playoffs run. Bucs were absolutely atrocious and we barely got out of it with a win.

road game on TNF is always sloppy
add to that we had our 3 best weapons at every single skill position go down during the game and the 2nd half were able to consistently put points up - that's a pretty good outing ultimately

1st quarter was rough though

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
road game on TNF is always sloppy
Always, would love to see them get rid of it or move it even a day to Friday. Give the players some extra test. Friday footie

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
don't forget those shrimp Po Boys

btw, people from New Orleans think they do crab cakes well also.
Have you done steamed crabs down there? I wonder if a Gulf blue crab taste different from the east coast one

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Friday Or Saturday
Idk that Saturday is an option with CFB. NFL probably sees it as creating unnecessary viewer competition