• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ New Orleans

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Just looking at the Saints stats, they are putting up points. Their defense is questionable but their offense is not playing too bad. I am going to keep a close eye on how they play the Raiders today.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Wouldn't surprise me because it's our luck to have our defense go up against Olave, MT, and Landry at the same time.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why can't we escape this man. Why must he haunt us.

2020 - We play NFC East, he signs with Dallas. Dak gets injured, Dalton starts against us.

2021 - We play the NFC North, he signs with Da Bears. Fields is injured, Dalton starts against us.

2022 - We play the NFC South, he signs with the Saints. He's starting against us.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dalton really gets hyped up to play the Ravens. Not sure why. But he plays us like its his Super Bowl.

The Red headed step child needs to get hammered a few times by our edge rushers.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I think this is a win, but similar to the Bucs game where we won't look back and say easy win. It is probably not going to be some crazy tale of 2 halfs, but Dalton will play us hard and they have real weapons. We're also still really banged up. Do we get Campbell back? Bynes? Bateman? Andrews? Gus?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
With the trade deadline looming and Kamara on the trade block, we may not be playing against him. We will know for sure tomorrow at 4pm.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Guys are settling in. Do we have one of the best Olines in football?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we started at week 5 till now, it looks like it
I'm happy were trending in the right direction vice starting strong and dying off as the season ends. We also faced some quality pass rushers in that period: Hendrickson, Thibodeaux, Clowney, Garrett, Barrett.