• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ New Orleans

Tank

Hall of Famer
Our injured offense is gonna roll Monday night, watch, run game, likely, duv, all gonna go tf off
I think the injuries force Lamar and Co. into what they do best and that’s run the ball. And I agree, that should open up the pass as well and this will be a prime time coming out party for Duv and Likely. I can hear people in front of their TVs now………”who TF is that?” lol

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Should we elevate Victor and DJax this week and see what we've got there with those two? Victor is never going to be great, but he's at least got a body closer to Batemans and is a strongish guy. Like I can imagine a type of differentiated role for Victor given we're in this situation. I can obviously also imagine a different role from that with DJax.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Should we elevate Victor and DJax this week and see what we've got there with those two? Victor is never going to be great, but he's at least got a body closer to Batemans and is a strongish guy. Like I can imagine a type of differentiated role for Victor given we're in this situation. I can obviously also imagine a different role from that with DJax.
Jackson will be up for sure. Not sure about Victor.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Jackson will be up for sure. Not sure about Victor.
For sure on DJax. I guess I just wouldn't put all my eggs in his basket. They didn't bring anyone else in. It is what it is, you've only got who've you got. I'd start looking to see what I have because God forbid you get another injury, you're going to be playing Victor whether you like it or not. Let's see what he has.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
For sure on DJax. I guess I just wouldn't put all my eggs in his basket. They didn't bring anyone else in. It is what it is, you've only got who've you got. I'd start looking to see what I have because God forbid you get another injury, you're going to be playing Victor whether you like it or not. Let's see what he has.
Depth is an issue. At the moment, you'd dress Duvernay, Proche, Wallace, Robinson and Jackson at least. 4th WR in this offense has essentially no value other than on ST, anyway. Especially when Andrews and Likely are out there and healthy. So you'd probably need two injuries from having a PS guy be a somebody playing a lot of snaps.

Don't think they'll dress 6 WRs on gameday on the regular. Maybe this week with Andrews uncertain, but I don't think that's long term the plan.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Depth is an issue. At the moment, you'd dress Duvernay, Proche, Wallace, Robinson and Jackson at least. 4th WR in this offense has essentially no value other than on ST, anyway. Especially when Andrews and Likely are out there and healthy. So you'd probably need two injuries from having a PS guy be a somebody playing a lot of snaps.

Don't think they'll dress 6 WRs on gameday on the regular. Maybe this week with Andrews uncertain, but I don't think that's long term the plan.
I think DRob has a groin injury doesn't he?