• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ New Orleans

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Bateman 44 yards per game
Olave 78 yards per game

Bateman 3.4 catches per game
Olave 5.3 catches per game

Bateman 13.1 yards per catch
Olave 14.8 yards per catch

Bateman 0.167 TDs per game
Olave 0.286 TDs per game

Bateman 5.3 targets per game
Olave 9 targets per game

Bateman 0.635 (catches / targets)
Olave 0.59 (catches / targets)

Bateman 10.7% drop rate
Olave 0.0% drop rate

Last edited:

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
not unpredictable given that he was doubtful
but still just emphasises how fucked this skill position group is right now

first game andrews has missed in his entire career so far

if likely doesnt step up the way he did last week (and it's tough to rely on a rookie like that), then this offence is screwed
Yeah and I won't blame them when they suck. There are only a few ways anything can even possibly go right.

1 Hill and Drake have to play really well. Even in the face of loaded boxes because they won't respect the pass game.

2 Duv has to have a game like or better than the one in Cincy.

3 Likely has to play like he did in Tampa.

4 DJax has to be a superhero.

I'm skeptical of 1 and 4. I believe 2 or 3 could be possible, but unlikely imo.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Yeah and I won't blame them when they suck. There are only a few ways anything can even possibly go right.

1 Hill and Drake have to play really well. Even in the face of loaded boxes because they won't respect the pass game.

My guess is slow boring clock control game and hope for the best. Biggest concern to me is if the defense will be able get stops or TOs.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
My guess is slow boring clock control game and hope for the best. Biggest concern to me is if the defense will be able get stops or TOs.
Yeah for sure. I forgot to add that in addition to all those things above the defense has to be lights out

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Bateman 44 yards per game
Olave 78 yards per game

Bateman 3.4 catches per game
Olave 5.3 catches per game

Bateman 13.1 yards per catch
Olave 14.8 yards per catch

Bateman 0.167 TDs per game
Olave 0.286 TDs per game

Bateman 5.3 targets per game
Olave 9 targets per game

Bateman 0.635 (catches / targets)
Olave 0.59 (catches / targets)

Bateman 10.7% drop rate
Olave 0.0% drop rate
Olave is HIM

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not getting much help today. Dolphins won, Chargers and Bengals too.

Did not matter. The only game that mattered was the Bills and they lost. Dolphins do not matter and Chargers do not matter the Ravens are effectively in first by 1.5 games (tiebreaker) and for that reason the Bengals also do not matter. All that matters is the Chiefs and Bills losing and one of those already happened.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

You're better than me cause I will.

I can't stand all of the damn "slow" starts, and anemic and inept offense when the starters are on the field! Now, we gotta deal with Andrews being out and hoping that Roman will scheme up Duv properly and then having to rely on D-Jax to put on a cape and then trusting in our rookie who "Likely" may not have as good a game as he had last week because the film on him is out? So, yeah! If they stink up the joint tomorrow night I'd have to tell them:

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
You're better than me cause I will.

I can't stand all of the damn "slow" starts, and anemic and inept offense when the starters are on the field! Now, we gotta deal with Andrews being out and hoping that Roman will scheme up Duv properly and then having to rely on D-Jax to put on a cape and then trusting in our rookie who "Likely" may not have as good a game as he had last week because the film on him is out? So, yeah! If they stink up the joint tomorrow night I'd have to tell them:

But the starters won't be in the field lol