• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 (BYE Week Edition)

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
What a catch and run by Campbell! Colts score. Wow!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Rams are definitely suffering a Super Bowl hangover, they just don't look like the team they were last year. Allen Robinson really went from the Bears to the Rams and still may not have a chance to win a Super Bowl.

Nurps

MVP
The Rams are definitely suffering a Super Bowl hangover, they just don't look like the team they were last year. Allen Robinson really went from the Bears to the Rams and still may not have a chance to win a Super Bowl.
…..and I’m here for it. My Rams friend was insufferable during the off-season guaranteeing they’d win B2B rings.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If Dallas holds on here, Minnesota may have the division wrapped up by December. It still baffles me what's going on in Green Bay, like how are they this bad.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Refs really feel like if a run is too long, it must have been holding lol. Dallas has had great runs called back by holding which is done on every play but refs are allowed to call it whenever they want.