• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 (BYE Week Edition)

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
What were the Cowboys thinking going for it?? Good for the Packers. Love that it's vs McCarthy.
Yeah! I needed the Packers to beat these CowBUMS! I have a friend that is a fan and he is always ribbing me when the Ravens play poorly and lose. Now, I am about to give him the business over losing to the 3-6 Packers! Lol!

Can't wait to see Shannon Sharp work over Skip Bayless in the morning over this CowBUMS loss!

Congrats to you my man @Ice Bowl

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Yeah! I needed the Packers to beat these CowBUMS! I have a friend that is a fan and he is always ribbing me when the Ravens play poorly and lose. Now, I am about to give him the business over losing to the 3-6 Packers! Lol!

Can't wait to see Shannon Sharp work over Skip Bayless in the morning over this CowBUMS loss!

Congrats to you my man @Ice Bowl
I love it!

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wish Kyle Shanahan was coaching Lamar and the Ravens. Would be a match made in heaven

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I wish Kyle Shanahan was coaching Lamar and the Ravens. Would be a match made in heaven
Are there any shanahan up and comers out there? I’ve always wanted an OC from the shanahan/mcvay tree with Lamar. Him and andrews would be a cheat code with those levels routes against LBs who bit the run fake

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
This has to be the final straw for Josh McDaniels. He got out coached by someone that's never coached in the NFL or college.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Another week, another struggle for the Eagles. They struggled against Houston and now they are having a tough time with the Commanders who has picked off Hurts once already.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Would be quite ironic if Washington ends the Eagles undefeated streak after they did the same thing to the Steelers in 2020.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Brandon Graham is going to be in the dog house now. Coming in late after Heinicke was already down, going to be a penalty every day of the week. Washington stuns the Eagles in an upset.