• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 (BYE Week Edition)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
earlier today Toney had his first NFL touchdown. He had to leave NY for that

just saw a hold that wasn't called against the Chiefs. Oh yeah holds are never called against KC

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Both Kyler Murray and Matthew Stafford are inactive today. Today's NFC West showdown will be Colt McCoy vs John Wolford.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t even have the energy to complain about the plays all these WR1 are making for Lamar’s contemporaries

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Saints went for it on 4th and Dalton couldn't get the first. All well, it's whatever. Steelers are only going to be 3-6 after this, and as long as we beat them we will be fine.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I accidentally watched the Swedish national team for parts of onr game. And I concur - us euros can't play this game, and we should't even try at this point
I have to respectively disagree. The size is there. The speed is there. The knowledge is there. Just need experience.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have to respectively disagree. The size is there. The speed is there. The knowledge is there. Just need experience.
Yeah, if you look back at the origins of pro football in the US it wouldn't be a pretty picture either. The NFL only looks so good since it eventually became a big part of our culture and you have guys who dedicated their lives to it.

American Football can grow in other areas but the early days might be rough.