• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar has a problem with holding onto the football too long. He looks down field a lot and we applaud him for that but it has caused him to take sacks he doesn’t need to take. He needs to get some serious work in the offseason and start like tomorrow working on his throwing.
Whats frustrating is he holds the ball too long when guys are open...he honestly misses a good amount of open guys. Hopefully he improves with that too

JAAM

Hall of Famer
You realize what organization you’re talking about right? Marty will be back.
I know you and I disagree on a lot and it’s going to continue here lol......maybe it’s just wishful thinking, but homie seriously needs to go. He shouldn’t have even been apart of the team THIS season. Then again, if Harbaugh leaves, Marty is gone regardless

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Harbaugh said we'll trade Flacco in the offseason. now it's official. Lamar's our QB of the future.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know you and I disagree on a lot and it’s going to continue here lol......maybe it’s just wishful thinking, but homie seriously needs to go. He shouldn’t have even been apart of the team THIS season. Then again, if Harbaugh leaves, Marty is gone regardless
Do you see me saying we should keep Marty? Fuck Marty. But that doesn’t mean our incompetent organization will get rid of him.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
At least I feel better about the kid the way he threw 2 tds in the 4th quarter .

The offensive line was destroyed in this game .

While I’m not discounting Lamar’s fumbles , the offensive line was the reason we lost this game

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Harbaugh said we'll trade Flacco in the offseason. now it's official. Lamar's our QB of the future.
He just said it in his presser? I’m too depressed to watch

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Do you see me saying we should keep Marty? Fuck Marty. But that doesn’t mean our incompetent organization will get rid of him.
True. We can only pray

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’m one of Lamar’s biggest fans but the kid needs to put on a fucking glove next season or something

JAAM

Hall of Famer
He fumbles more than damn geno smith
Might be a stupid observation on my end, but do you think it has anything to do with him taking his mouthpiece in and out to communicate with the offense? Are his hands wet from the saliva? I’m being dead serious

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Might be a stupid observation on my end, but do you think it has anything to do with him taking his mouthpiece in and out to communicate with the offense? Are his hands wet from the saliva? I’m being dead serious
I think it’s just because he holds the ball so loosely.

He holds the ball like Ed Reed when he’s returning a pick lol. Barely held onto it

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Nah. Just needs to visit br*dy in the offseason to download ball pressure data from him.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

He holds the ball like Ed Reed when he’s returning a pick lol. Barely held onto it
True. The best part about Lamar is that he’s extremely hungry and coachable. I have faith he’ll fix his mistakes in the offseason.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

He rarely has both hands on it. The most important job next offseason is to coach the fumbles out of him. I'm not worried about passing - that'll come.