• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
LMAO! No there’s no color barrier on the assholeness. I will say they used to have great security up there and would usually take care of any issue pretty quickly.
I think I mentioned this in random thoughts but I had a racist redneck infront if me who kept calling this one chargers fan gay and that they played in a minor league baseball stadium, his small penis was poking out and stuff like that. Dude was an ass but the chargers fan was just as bad. He came over about 20 rows up and in the wrong section just to confront the dude for calling him gay. Now I don’t support homophobia but that’s just fucking stupid to confront that person. To make matters worse the chargers fan was wearing a weddle Jersey. That’s stupid as shit too.

Throughout the game the chargers fan would come over and tell the ravens fan stuff like oops I’m in the wrong section again it’s so hard not knowing what to do being gay and a chargers fan! And walk away. The 4th or 5th time the chargers fan came up acting like he didn’t know what section the drunk ravens guy spilled the chargers fan beer on the guy infront if him. The other fan stood up but people quickly sat them down and said it was the ravens fan fault. I didn’t see either of them again after that but I didn’t see any security either. Real colorful interaction no question on that

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
It would be all over twitter. Theres at least 10 videos of bears fans booing, jeering and throwing stuff at their kicker on Twitter and i don't follow any Chicago people at all.

It would be viral
It’s not like it was a shower of cups and food or whatever. It was probably just a few assholes who ruined it for people. When a player has to tell them to go the hell away there’s obviously a problem. The booing is well documented. I’d assume they went for a clip of the players running into the locker room that had to be cut due to stuff like that. The team was certainly booed loud going into the locker room. The difference here is that there was only one camera on it, not the entire media recording the end of the game. I hope it’s not true but I certainly believe it from shit that went down

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I think I mentioned this in random thoughts but I had a racist redneck infront if me who kept calling this one chargers fan gay and that they played in a minor league baseball stadium, his small penis was poking out and stuff like t...........
up but people quickly sat them down and said it was the ravens fan fault. I didn’t see either of them again after that but I didn’t see any security either. Real colorful interaction no question on that
By the sounds, mostly painted pink

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I think I mentioned this in random thoughts but I had a racist redneck infront if me who kept calling this one chargers fan gay and that they played in a minor league baseball stadium, his small penis was poking out and stuff like that. Dude was an ass but the chargers fan was just as bad. He came over about 20 rows up and in the wrong section just to confront the dude for calling him gay. Now I don’t support homophobia but that’s just fucking stupid to confront that person. To make matters worse the chargers fan was wearing a weddle Jersey. That’s stupid as shit too.

Throughout the game the chargers fan would come over and tell the ravens fan stuff like oops I’m in the wrong section again it’s so hard not knowing what to do being gay and a chargers fan! And walk away. The 4th or 5th time the chargers fan came up acting like he didn’t know what section the drunk ravens guy spilled the chargers fan beer on the guy infront if him. The other fan stood up but people quickly sat them down and said it was the ravens fan fault. I didn’t see either of them again after that but I didn’t see any security either. Real colorful interaction no question on that

The most shocking part of this story is that there were Chargers fans there yesterday.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
The most shocking part of this story is that there were Chargers fans there yesterday.
Lol, yep. They're nowhere to be seen in their home games.
Yea I can 100% say I saw more chargers fans on my airplane back than I have in the last year living in their home town. Most of the fans switched to rams as they came first including a good friend of mine. I’d guess a lot of the fans came from San Diego

Tank

Hall of Famer

Yeah, you put 72,000 people, probably 40,000 which are half lit, into one place and there’s going to be some interesting interaction. Unrelated, but not......why would anyone wear the opposing team’s jersey into a stadium? That’s inviting trouble, not very smart, or maybe in some cases just naive.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah, you put 72,000 people, probably 40,000 which are half lit, into one place and there’s going to be some interesting interaction. Unrelated, but not......why would anyone wear the opposing team’s jersey into a stadium? That’s inviting trouble, not very smart, or maybe in some cases just naive.
Especially one of a guy who is playing for another team during the playoffs. You forgot to throw tons of beer and wind into that equation lol. Even when I was trying to fly out to the Pitt week 4 game, I was just going to wear a fuck Levon Bell shirt lmao

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
@allblackraven anytime you see the leather with studs on it, it can be a scary thing. the belt too lol. low quality as it was at the end of a video from the stadium
IMG_6959.jpeg

redrum52

Hall of Famer

This is where fans have to self police. If I want to wear a Ravens jersey to a Steelers game, I expect some shit talking, but there are certain levels I'll tolerate. As a home fan, know your limit and keep it friendly. Same if you're coming from out of town. Been to Bucs games, one game at the Bank and another @ Giants and never had issues because for the most part, people know how to conduct themselves. Speaking of which, I gotta make a division game next year.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
I wore a CJ Mosley jersey to our game in Pittsburgh a few years ago. A couple of drop kicks aside, there was quite a bit of back and forth but it was all in good fun. Some asshat called me a [profanity deleted] but I didn't feel the need to go back and confront him or anything - and other Pittsburgh fans shut him up pretty quickly. The rule I find is that the people who get in trouble are the ones who go looking for it.

With that said (and this is at least partly in reponse to @Dom McRaven a couple of pages ago) the worst I've heard of was Seattle fans throwing food and rubbish at Navorro Bowman after he did his ACL in a playoff game. That's some deplorable shit right there.

Tank

Hall of Famer
This is where fans have to self police. If I want to wear a Ravens jersey to a Steelers game, I expect some shit talking, but there are certain levels I'll tolerate. As a home fan, know your limit and keep it friendly. Same if you're coming from out of town. Been to Bucs games, one game at the Bank and another @ Giants and never had issues because for the most part, people know how to conduct themselves. Speaking of which, I gotta make a division game next year.
I hear you but also think you’ve been lucky. All it takes is to run across one drunk asshole.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
It’s the guy infront of me who was causing problems with other fans by calling them gay and soccer f@gs and all that stuff. He looked like the kind of person who would kill a dog if it was a black lab
Oh, that's a guy's back. I spent a while trying to figure out what it was, lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

I went to the raiders game and was waiting in line for the pisser like everyone else, for a WHILE, and when it was my turn some big fuckhead jumped in front of me as soon as he walked in the bathroom and didn’t wait at all, I said “what the fuck man you’re too good to wait like everyone else?” And he was ready to fight right then and there, outweighing me by 100lbs acting like that, real fucking hard guy lol.

Then the state troopers came in, 3 of them around me telling me to settle down as I’m explaining what happened, and Only one casually talking to this guy... how the fuck y’all gonna tell me to calm down when he’s literally trying to fight me outweighing me by 100lbs... it’s turned into a cesspool there with shit for security.