• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

PurpleGecko

Practice Squad
It is sad isn't it? I remember on the old boards, there were actually people complaining the night we won the SB; complaining how our defense nearly choked, how our offense was crap the second half, etc.
I mean I get it; the QB is always the guy who is going to catch hell. But some of our degenerate fan base takes it to a whole new level.
I'll never forget the 200 plus page thread "Start Tyrod" on the old boards

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I went to the raiders game and was waiting in line for the pisser like everyone else, for a WHILE, and when it was my turn some big fuckhead jumped in front of me as soon as he walked in the bathroom and didn’t wait at all, I said “what the fuck man you’re too good to wait like everyone else?” And he was ready to fight right then and there, outweighing me by 100lbs acting like that, real fucking hard guy lol.

Then the state troopers came in, 3 of them around me telling me to settle down as I’m explaining what happened, and Only one casually talking to this guy... how the fuck y’all gonna tell me to calm down when he’s literally trying to fight me outweighing me by 100lbs... it’s turned into a cesspool there with shit for security.
Ive never had any issues going to this stadium, sorry this had to happen to you. I can say this type of shit happens at Fedex all the time or atleast I did in the 11 yrs I was a season ticket holder.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
It is sad isn't it? I remember on the old boards, there were actually people complaining the night we won the SB; complaining how our defense nearly choked, how our offense was crap the second half, etc.
I mean I get it; the QB is always the guy who is going to catch hell. But some of our degenerate fan base takes it to a whole new level.
If you end ANY game the way we ended the super bowl, complain, because odds are if you’re in the same situation next week you won’t squeak out that win, but... THERES NO NEXT WEEK AFTER THE FUCKING SUPER BOWL! There’s no reason for pessimism, you went out on the highest note possible and the team will be totally different next year, there’s literally zero reason to be anything but elated after winning the super bowl. That shit pissed me off so bad lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ive never had any issues going to this stadium, sorry this had to happen to you. I can say this type of shit happens at Fedex all the time or atleast I did in the 11 yrs I was a season ticket holder.
Shit made me so mad, I shouldn’t let shit get to me but I do lol, dude being built like Quenton Nelson basically I had no choice but to just state my case and hope he doesn’t swing, and god damn I’m not the type to let people talk to me the way he was, but I had no fucking choice... pisses me off to this day lol.

flynismo

Practice Squad
why would anyone wear the opposing team’s jersey into a stadium? That’s inviting trouble, not very smart, or maybe in some cases just naive.
I've done it every single time I've went to Ketchup field. Never had a problem. Then again I have a resting bitch face and scary looking friends :D