• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
You idiot's really start ravens players when you have viable options? I'm forced into playing Crabtree and snead this week cause chubb and Gordon are on bye. Luckily I have Kamara, Thomas, Kelce and Connor to carry the slack. He better clear protocol...
Only Raven worth owning in fantasy is Tucker.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Anyone else think Tank is scared to see Lamar start because if Lamar starts and does well, he wouldn't have these excuses of receivers and play calling to fall back on? And then there'd be a real quarterback controversy and he might never see his lord and savior start in the a purple uniform again.

I only slightly kid.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I'm also in a 16 team league, but I have to decide between Jackson and Brees. I'm currently in 2nd place, if he starts I'm willing to start Lamar instead of Brees just because of pure fandom
Same here.. im in a 16 man lg sitting at 7-2.. got
Kirk and picked up lamar..i thinking im going to start lamar just cause, fuck it

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
You idiot's really start ravens players when you have viable options? I'm forced into playing Crabtree and snead this week cause chubb and Gordon are on bye. Luckily I have Kamara, Thomas, Kelce and Connor to carry the slack. He better clear protocol...
My wrs suck so im forced to start crab every week. I though he would atleast have a 11 td yr but nope

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
In the purple flock league last week I messed up Bad and forgot to start Ben and then I went up to the woods without connection, I won by 12 points without playing a qb haha

Icy

Practice Squad
the football world is gonna go crazy when he has that first big run. i cant wait to see if he can still outrun everyone

The Lamar Jackson thread is a fantasy football thread and the Flacco thread is about Alabama defensive backs. Makes sense.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
the football world is gonna go crazy when he has that first big run. i cant wait to see if he can still outrun everyone
I hope he can break a few right to the end zone today. I want to hear highlights tonight of Boomer saying, “And - He - Could - Go - All - The - Way!”

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Love me some Lamar Jackson. He had me screaming all game long and longing for more! First time in a long time the offense had me excited! Thanks Lamar and this guy is more slippery than Freddy Mercury! That's my nickname for him - Lamar Mercury!

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
How is Lamar not a 1000 yard rusher every damn year? I don't think he can be stopped as long as he learns to protect himself. Learn how to slide in the off season this year buddy! We can't afford to have you hurt. I love the head on this young man's shoulder. Nothing is too big for him and he doesn't let mistakes affect him. Next play up mentality is going to take him far.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
How is Lamar not a 1000 yard rusher every damn year? I don't think he can be stopped as long as he learns to protect himself. Learn how to slide in the off season this year buddy! We can't afford to have you hurt. I love the head on this young man's shoulder. Nothing is too big for him and he doesn't let mistakes affect him. Next play up mentality is going to take him far.
Because we want him to stay healthy