• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Tony always has a backhanded compliment for Lamar. It’s gotten hilarious how much he doesn’t like the Ravens. Meanwhile, no wonder Terrell Owens called out SAS and said Max was blacker than him hahaha. SAS got so butt hurt over that. I loved it. Him and Molly ruin that show. I’d rather watch Uncle Shan and Skip. Those two love Lamar
Sas really says some questionable shyt sometimes so i dnt blame T.O for saying it cause its been going on for years. SAS started going against the grain so much that he has lost himself last few yrs.

Reactions: cdp

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
i hated the fact that tony gonzalez was one of the fox analysts for TNF in new york this week
He is one of those “ i told you so” guys and it has yet to work for him lmao. He goes against every week and makes up game plans that he thinks will work and is wrong every time lol.. what i dislike the most though is how he indirectly says teams need to hurt lamar.. they wouldnt dare say that about brady nor rodgers yet you say it about lamar because most of the media is already against him and cant wait for him to fail

Reactions: cdp

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Tony always has a backhanded compliment for Lamar. It’s gotten hilarious how much he doesn’t like the Ravens. Meanwhile, no wonder Terrell Owens called out SAS and said Max was blacker than him hahaha. SAS got so butt hurt over that. I loved it. Him and Molly ruin that show. I’d rather watch Uncle Shan and Skip. Those two love Lamar
it took Shannon and Skip a while to come around as well

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's hard to believe that Lamar has become the best player in the NFL. After watching him in training camp I knew he would be much better but
I didn't think he would blow up like this.
BIG TRUSS!!!!

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's hard to believe that Lamar has become the best player in the NFL. After watching him in training camp I knew he would be much better but
I didn't think he would blow up like this.
BIG TRUSS!!!!
I knew in training camp that he had vastly improved and I've been calling him the incarnation of Jordan ever since. He is just so damn charismatic. Nobody has had that watchability and adorability factor since Jordan. When you take all his individual traits you'll realize that a lot of players may have them. But, you won't find a single player that has an abundance of all of them like Lamar does. The tangible and intangible skills are off the charts like was the case with MJ. We are a very, very lucky group of fans.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I knew in training camp that he had vastly improved and I've been calling him the incarnation of Jordan ever since. He is just so damn charismatic. Nobody has had that watchability and adorability factor since Jordan. When you take all his individual traits you'll realize that a lot of players may have them. But, you won't find a single player that has an abundance of all of them like Lamar does. The tangible and intangible skills are off the charts like was the case with MJ. We are a very, very lucky group of fans.
hell, I think you knew the day Lamar Jackson was born that he was going to be a great Raven!

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
hell, I think you knew the day Lamar Jackson was born that he was going to be a great Raven!
Not quite laugh out loud! Notwithstanding my innate Nostradamusness, I knew it when we drafted him and I knew it with certainty when I visited 3 practices in training amp.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Not quite laugh out loud! Notwithstanding my innate Nostradamusness, I knew it when we drafted him and I knew it with certainty when I visited 3 practices in training amp.
well I knew it when we drafted him also. I'd watched so much tape of him during the offseason while playing the forum mock

RavensAU

Practice Squad
Did the Ravens believe Lamar could become the QB he is today on draft day? because I see countless arguments on my twitter tl that the Ravens "missed" on Lamar because they picked him with 32nd pick instead of trading up to higher spots to make sure they don't lose him to another team.
Stupid argument, we got him for cheaper than if we had used pick 25. You can only miss if you don't get him. Talking about misses, Patriots missed their Brady replacement twice. Pittsburgh + Jags who both need QB's missed him too. Not to mention all the teams in the top 10 that drafted lesser QB's

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Stupid argument, we got him for cheaper than if we had used pick 25. You can only miss if you don't get him. Talking about misses, Patriots missed their Brady replacement twice. Pittsburgh + Jags who both need QB's missed him too. Not to mention all the teams in the top 10 that drafted lesser QB's

Lets go even further. Brady was the 196th pick in the draft. I guess the Pats missed out on this one as well. Stupid argument