• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Lamar is getting killed all over twitter for only scoring two points in the skills showdown

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar is getting killed all over twitter for only scoring two points in the skills showdown
Saw that last night. Apparently the skills showdown in the Pro Bowl determines what makes a great QB. Losers are actually saying he's been exposed lol. I can't with social media anymore, and I don't even have it.

Reactions: cdp

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Saw that last night. Apparently the skills showdown in the Pro Bowl determines what makes a great QB. Losers are actually saying he's been exposed lol. I can't with social media anymore, and I don't even have it.
I just stay out of comment sections even on the Ravens accounts people are so dumb I will not have any sports conversation with someone who is only a fan of their team when they are winning if you can’t name the starting 22 atleast you aren’t a fan in my book

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I just stay out of comment sections even on the Ravens accounts people are so dumb I will not have any sports conversation with someone who is only a fan of their team when they are winning if you can’t name the starting 22 atleast you aren’t a fan in my book
You know people are jealous of our QB when they come to another teams social media account to comment

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don't follow them on social media outside of twitter.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I always thought Ravens twitter was nice, but this season showed me we're not better. I stopped following all of the official accounts.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
lol so many chiefs still salty in ravens account mentions despite being the superbowl - talk about being insecure
With Lamar continue to progress, it's quite obvious we're the biggest threat to them. They don't have the same energy for their division (but kinda rightfully so).

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
and at least two of those picks were deflections off of catchable balls

At least half of Lamar's picks this season, including playoffs, were off tipped balls. It can probably be argued that these passes could have been placed better, but I've always been of the belief that if you get your hands on the ball then you should be able to catch it 9 times out of 10.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
At least half of Lamar's picks this season, including playoffs, were off tipped balls. It can probably be argued that these passes could have been placed better, but I've always been of the belief that if you get your hands on the ball then you should be able to catch it 9 times out of 10.
Refs had it out for Mark Andrews big time this year, it was 2 or 3 picks that should’ve been easily overturned where andrews was victimized by the call. Definitely one vs Cleveland was textbook blatant PI where andrews was wrapped at the waist and tackled before he went up for the ball, one was clearly an incompletion with Devin bush, and im pretty sure andrews got screwed again on another PI no call

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer