• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Lamar Jackson has now reached a point where he is my all time favorite raven and likely forever will be, if he doesn’t win a super bowl, if his career flames out after his 5th year, whatever, he’ll still be my favorite, as long as he keeps it classy and humble and stays himself, he will be my favorite raven all time.

after that game... yeah. I have never watched such an exciting and likable player. I will be wearing a lamar jersey on sundays long after he leaves Baltimore.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Lamar Jackson has now reached a point where he is my all time favorite raven and likely forever will be, if he doesn’t win a super bowl, if his career flames out after his 5th year, whatever, he’ll still be my favorite, as long as he keeps it classy and humble and stays himself, he will be my favorite raven all time.

after that game... yeah. I have never watched such an exciting and likable player. I will be wearing a lamar jersey on sundays long after he leaves Baltimore.

as great as the flacco era was and how amazing the superbowl run was

ive never had more fun watching ravens football than i have over the last 2 and a half years outside of that titans playoff loss

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

Amen!! Been my fav soon as he put on that ravens jersey.. love my florida boys.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
as great as the flacco era was and how amazing the superbowl run was

ive never had more fun watching ravens football than i have over the last 2 and a half years outside of that titans playoff loss
That super bowl run Will only be topped by Lamar IF we have to go through the same long line of disappointment and falling short, that super bowl
Felt so overdue yet so impossible and idk if we can ever top that. But Lamar himself, I can’t put anyone above him, I just love him as a person and a player, his energy is ridiculous, his will and drive to be great, the kid is just different, he’s more than a special player he’s a special leader and person

Amen!! Been my fav soon as he put on that ravens jersey.. love my florida boys.
Speaking of the jersey, ten years from now which jersey will be more iconic, Falcons vick or ravens Lamar?

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor

Give it a few weeks and let’s see how you feel. Your reactions may change by the quarter let alone by the game. Lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Give it a few weeks and let’s see how you feel. Your reactions may change by the quarter let alone by the game. Lol
That’s well earned lmao.

even with all the flacco shitting I had done during games, I was still a staunch supporter and I didn’t get behind even considering someone else until literally the 2018 draft.

Ill bash a player during a game and still be a fan of theirs, don’t hold me accountable for what I say when someone makes a mistake or fucks a big game lmao, I get dramatic. I could say midgame that I don’t think the Lamar Jackson experiment will work(and I have) and the next day I’ll take it back after I’ve thought about it and calmed down lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
That’s well earned lmao.

even with all the flacco shitting I had done during games, I was still a staunch supporter and I didn’t get behind even considering someone else until literally the 2018 draft.

Ill bash a player during a game and still be a fan of theirs, don’t hold me accountable for what I say when someone makes a mistake or fucks a big game lmao, I get dramatic. I could say midgame that I don’t think the Lamar Jackson experiment will work(and I have) and the next day I’ll take it back after I’ve thought about it and calmed down lol
What chu think the Meltdown Thread is for? LMAOOOO!! But to your point, yes, it's the heat of the moment. I remembered during the Bills game last season, I was about to call Nick Boyle vile scum for almost dropping that TD pass.

And on another note, I stand by my comments of calling both B***y C****f and G**y K****k traitors and treasonous scumbags. I will never waver on this. Debate your mattress.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
What chu think the Meltdown Thread is for? LMAOOOO!! But to your point, yes, it's the heat of the moment. I remembered during the Bills game last season, I was about to call Nick Boyle vile scum for almost dropping that TD pass.

And on another note, I stand by my comments of calling both B***y C****f and G**y K****k traitors and treasonous scumbags. I will never waver on this. Debate your mattress.
Fuck them both up their sorry asses

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
That super bowl run Will only be topped by Lamar IF we have to go through the same long line of disappointment and falling short, that super bowl
Felt so overdue yet so impossible and idk if we can ever top that. But Lamar himself, I can’t put anyone above him, I just love him as a person and a player, his energy is ridiculous, his will and drive to be great, the kid is just different, he’s more than a special player he’s a special leader and person

Speaking of the jersey, ten years from now which jersey will be more iconic, Falcons vick or ravens Lamar?
100% lamar and thats due to him having social media as his aid..all the lil
Kids no who lamar is by accident

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Thoughts on Lamar making the Pro Bowl/All Pro team/Top 100 this year? I know 2/3rds is irrelevant but I just want him to keep adding to his resume

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Thoughts on Lamar making the Pro Bowl/All Pro team/Top 100 this year? I know 2/3rds is irrelevant but I just want him to keep adding to his resume
I'd be happy for him if he gets an All-Pro. Bigger picture? I don't give AF. Only thing that matters to me is getting to the playoffs and him FINALLY winning a playoff game.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

he wont get close to the all-pro team this year
pro bowl might be an opportunity though - 3 per conference - the AFC i'd say only has Pat Mahomes and Josh Allen as dead certs to get in

my guess would be it would be between Tannehill, Baker and Lamar for the 3rd spot this year and between the 5 of them it's likely 1 of them is going to the superbowl which opens up a "4th" spot

so unless derek carr, big ben or phillip rivers have got really popular id say there's a reasonable chance lamar makes the pro bowl albeit i still wouldnt count on it especially as he's got hot mostly after fan voting has finished

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Watson got in over Lamar lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
A major staple of our offense last season has been absent for most of this year, but it feels like Lamar is getting it back, that staple is the seam or slot fade to andrews right over the LBs head, if I’m not mistaken Lamar has nailed one of those throws in 3 straight games, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong though