• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
This battle could get interesting...
I have the law behind me. You just can't steal another man's child! @gtalk12 is totally out of line here. After all, I only ask that I be allowed to protect my own spawn. 3 of them playing for the Ravens right now. Lamar, Oweh and most recently Tucker incredible. He has 50 others to choose from no?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I have the law behind me. You just can't steal another man's child! @gtalk12 is totally out of line here. After all, I only ask that I be allowed to protect my own spawn. 3 of them playing for the Ravens right now. Lamar, Oweh and most recently Tucker incredible. He has 50 others to choose from no?
sorry, Tucker has been claimed by a former Redskins fan!

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anyway folks, I'll be gone for a month. I ask that you take care of my kids well and don't let anybody criticize them. Thanks.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
well since I am a former Redskins fan and admin of the board, I overrule the law. I now have Bateman and Tucker.
Hey, that is so unfair! You can't be a dictator dude. However, since I live by your diktat, I shall sheepishly give up one of my own. Tucker can be yours as long as you promise as 'dictator' that my other children are off limits.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If ANY of you motherfuckers think you're taking Bateman from me, please go ahead and step right up, claim your ticket to the Pit of Misery, and then BOUNCE.