• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad
Lamar resting due to soreness. He's occasionally been running straight into defenders lately. I hope he stops that. I don't want him to go all Cam Newton on opponents because I don't want his career to tank Cam Newton style.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Lamar resting due to soreness. He's occasionally been running straight into defenders lately. I hope he stops that. I don't want him to go all Cam Newton on opponents because I don't want his career to tank Cam Newton style.

my guess is its more to do with the massive shot he took on the final drive in the pocket for the sack against the lions than anything related to when he initiates contact because when he initiates contact he's in control (although i wish he'd use his left shoulder rather than his right when he does put the shoulder in lol)

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

It’s weird because he doesn’t usually play like that. He’s always been good of knowing when to go down or out of bounds. I think he’s trying to take on more of the burden of trying to carry this injury-ridden roster and fight for all the extra yards.

I love you Llama.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Agree - I listen to his podcast with DJ and you just have to tune him out and focus on what DJ says. Just constant nonsensical and/or inconsistent opinions delivered via a stream of clichés.

with DJ you can see that he used to be a scout and you can see that he probably could still be one if he wasnt successful in his media career

with bucky you can see why he's not a scout anymore and didn't last long as a scout