• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

JAAM

Hall of Famer

WTF is Lamar wearing? lol

I’ll never understand why grown men worry about how other grown men look. Just enjoy his moment

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Not to mention Lamar regularly looks like the flyest mf in the room
Sorry he’s not in baggy slacks and a bow tie. It’s so weird to me how people, especially grown men, give af about how someone dresses or expresses themselves. Like Westbrook or Cam. If they wanna have that kinda drip, it’s their life. People need to get the sticks out of their asses

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Sorry he’s not in baggy slacks and a bow tie. It’s so weird to me how people, especially grown men, give af about how someone dresses or expresses themselves. Like Westbrook or Cam. If they wanna have that kinda drip, it’s their life. People need to get the sticks out of their asses

So you cool with grown men in skirts?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
So you cool with grown men in skirts?
I don’t give a shit what they wear. It doesn’t affect me personally. My second favorite artist of all time in Cudi was in a dress and makeup the other day. I’m not gonna lose sleep over it

The older you get, the less fashion makes sense, the more you ask questions.

It will happen to you one day too!

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t give a shit what they wear. It doesn’t affect me personally. My second favorite artist of all time in Cudi was in a dress and makeup the other day. I’m not gonna lose sleep over it

Who's your number one?

And I agree; I'll occasionally make fun of outfits, but they never really bother me. People should be able to wear whatever they want provided that they're covering up their junk lol