• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Sorry he’s not in baggy slacks and a bow tie. It’s so weird to me how people, especially grown men, give af about how someone dresses or expresses themselves. Like Westbrook or Cam. If they wanna have that kinda drip, it’s their life. People need to get the sticks out of their asses
Westbrook is flat out dressing like a woman so that’s a bit different lol. But yeah I don’t get it, mfs wore XXL slacks and polyester tall tees 15 years ago, bell bottoms and wings 50 years ago, wore top hats and monocles 100 years ago, they wore powdered wigs 300 years ago, but THIS is what gets clowned?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I don’t give a shit what they wear. It doesn’t affect me personally. My second favorite artist of all time in Cudi was in a dress and makeup the other day. I’m not gonna lose sleep over it
You’re a cudi guy too? My man. I’m not sweating him wearing a wedding dress, but I will ask…. Why? Cudi has always been weird and proud about it, that’s what makes him him, but he ain’t never been a cross dresser lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
You’re a cudi guy too? My man. I’m not sweating him wearing a wedding dress, but I will ask…. Why? Cudi has always been weird and proud about it, that’s what makes him him, but he ain’t never been a cross dresser lol
I’m not sure, but he was paying tribute to Cobain a year or so ago while wearing a dress and performing on SNL. He also has green hair. I have no idea if it’s for celebrating this month or if he just flat out gives no fucks anymore lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’m not sure, but he was paying tribute to Cobain a year or so ago while wearing a dress and performing on SNL. He also has green hair. I have no idea if it’s for celebrating this month or if he just flat out gives no fucks anymore lol
I did see something about that cobain tribute, I totally forgot about that, and the shit I saw he had pink hair and some dangly earrings and shit, it was super wack lol, but hey that’s the homie

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Kanye………now let me hear it lol
I’ll let you hear it, Kanye isn’t half the artist he is today if he never met cudi.

Kanye’s still one of my favorite artists too though. And he’s the most misunderstood brilliant mind of our generation.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Kanye………now let me hear it lol

I mean, I'm not a huge Kanye fan, but he still makes some damn good music. Personally, my favorite Kanye period was around the time he released College Dropout and was also releasing nothing but bangers for some other artists (he had like 3 or 4 produced songs on Scarface's "The Fix" which were all absolute FIRE on one of my favorite albums ever made).

I think the last project I thoroughly enjoyed from Kanye was his production for Pusha T's "Daytona". Was definitely listening to that on the regular for a good month or two.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
He got a loooot of attention after wearing that dress.. if he didnt wear that dress, no one wouldve talked about him, so yea it was probably for some exposure..thats the norm nowadays

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
What can a father say? So verklempt right now....
This game wasn't on Lamar. I hate to give excuses, but I'm convinced if this game was on Sunday we would have won the game. We would have had actual practices and not just two walkthroughs and we would have had some downtime from the 98 offensive plays and 104 if you count the special teams players. They were downright exhausted.

I absolutely hate making excuses and we were downright outcoached, but this game is different if played on Sunday.

That being said, I've mentioned over and over again how much I hate Thursday Night games. The NFL talks about trying to make the league safer for the players. Well having games on Thursday Night does not make it safer for the players.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Who's your number one?

And I agree; I'll occasionally make fun of outfits, but they never really bother me. People should be able to wear whatever they want provided that they're covering up their junk lol

Right. Just because I think Lamar’s Gucci clown suit looks like shiz doesn’t mean I’m uncomfortable with it. It’s an opinion.
I will say though that African dog necklace he wears gives me the creeps. lol

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Right. Just because I think Lamar’s Gucci clown suit looks like shiz doesn’t mean I’m uncomfortable with it. It’s an opinion.
I will say though that African dog necklace he wears gives me the creeps. lol

Oh man, I love that necklace. I've been fortunate enough to hunt in Africa with inlaws who live there and one time we hunted Impala on a giant game farm where the guy rescued all sorts of animals. Rhinos, Lions, Wild Dogs, etc. You obviously couldnt hunt the rescues, nor would I want to. Point being the Impala was slaughtered and we got to go in the Wild Dog area and feed them. Unforgettable experience. They are adorable and vicious. Chirp like birds. I'll never forget it.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Some dudes get bread and start hanging around the weirdos.