• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anyone else notice how hyped Lamar got for Huntley? Not the fake stuff either, just genuinely pumped for his buddy. Awesome to see that and just another reason why the guys love Lamar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1A

Veteran
Oh so yall like Huntley now?? Damn the way yall flip flop lol not too long ago I said he should be are #2 and yall called him a camp body. Just recently I seen nothing but how much he sucks. Now yall love him. Make it make sense. Blame him for saying go for 2...what player would say no coach let's play smart? Lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Oh so yall like Huntley now?? Damn the way yall flip flop lol not too long ago I said he should be are #2 and yall called him a camp body. Just recently I seen nothing but how much he sucks. Now yall love him. Make it make sense. Blame him for saying go for 2...what player would say no coach let's play smart? Lol

you’re just making shit up lol

no one ever said he was just a camp body - most of us thought he’d beat out mcsorely

and no ones been flip-flopping at all - opinions on huntley have been pretty set in stone since at least the bears game (and tbh probably since preseason)

and no ones “blaming” any players for going for 2 lol - I feel like you’re literally watching the ravens from a different universe

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
you’re just making shit up lol

no one ever said he was just a camp body - most of us thought he’d beat out mcsorely

and no ones been flip-flopping at all - opinions on huntley have been pretty set in stone since at least the bears game (and tbh probably since preseason)

and no ones “blaming” any players for going for 2 lol - I feel like you’re literally watching the ravens from a different universe
we all liked him when we signed him.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
You’re a goddamn liar we basically ALL liked Huntley and couldn’t believe we landed such an ideal Lamar backup, a lot of us were high on Huntley long before draft night, and most here didn’t think mcsorley was worth a fuck.

you must be thinking about all the blatant “I don’t like black qbs” boomer ass ravens fans on social media.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Man, please! We all like Huntley, all of us!

You just pulling stuff out of your ass with this post and throwing it against the forum walls to see what sticks. :cool:

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol. No coach let’s play smart and take the points and maybe Rodgers gets strip sacked in OT like how the Eagles did it to Brady in the super bowl, all it takes is one negative play.

if Huntley said that that would be amazing

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Curious on Lamar’s status. We need him
back ASAP to have a realistic shot at winning the last two.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

now that he's missed 2 weeks i think he'll probably need to practice at least once before saturday in order to play - i could be wrong especially as he's the QB but if he misses the walkthrough on friday it's hard to imagine he'll play

I hope he’s ready to go but if we don’t shore up the secondary I don’t think it’s gonna matter who the QB is. Our D got their asses handed to them on Sunday.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol. No coach let’s play smart and take the points and maybe Rodgers gets strip sacked in OT like how the Eagles did it to Brady in the super bowl, all it takes is one negative play.

if Huntley said that that would be amazing
I think any assumption involving the game even getting to OT is contradictory to whatever you saw on film from that game.
i.e. I think the most likely outcome, by a wide margin, is the Ravens lose in regulation regardless of whether they kick the PAT or go for it.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Quotes or it didn't happen...

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Oh no, I’ve found it in the wild

Attachments

• 8DE2AA02-D28D-4558-8987-6A29BE5BF7FD.jpeg
    8DE2AA02-D28D-4558-8987-6A29BE5BF7FD.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 106