• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
He will if we can stay healthy. Sadly,this is a lost year.
Bengal fans are calling Lamar a choker who has never been a winner like Burrow. Burrow has always been surrounded by top notch talent, it’s going to hurt if he gets a ring and Lamar does not, or Baker lol

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bengal fans are calling Lamar a choker who has never been a winner like Burrow. Burrow has always been surrounded by top notch talent, it’s going to hurt if he gets a ring and Lamar does not, or Baker lol

Good thing for them that their coach is a joke, choke artist himself. They should know all about choking through their history lmao

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man, all the Bengal fans on Reddit are saying it’s Joey B’s division now for the next 10 years and that Lamar is fading away as expected.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Man, all the Bengal fans on Reddit are saying it’s Joey B’s division now for the next 10 years and that Lamar is fading away as expected.
My man............you REALLY letting Bengals fans get in your head. But Reddit is one of the places I avoid regarding sports. MAYBE for sports news but I just avoid.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
My man............you REALLY letting Bengals fans get in your head. But Reddit is one of the places I avoid regarding sports. MAYBE for sports news but I just avoid.
A lot of the leagues fans are saying it now too. I know it’s recency bias. Honestly at least purple flock hasn’t turned on Lamar, it seems the majority of RSR has and it’s pathetic

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
A lot of the leagues fans are saying it now too. I know it’s recency bias. Honestly at least purple flock hasn’t turned on Lamar, it seems the majority of RSR has and it’s pathetic
Honestly, I could care less about other fans opinions regarding our team nowadays. I mean, even in Lamar's MVP season, he was still being called a RB frequently.

Typically when fans witness their team reach a level of success that they haven't experienced, they talk reckless. This includes Ravens fans (doesn't apply to this site). I saw a lot of Ravens fans talked mad shit when we were smacking teams around in 2019 and in 2020 to a lesser extent. It happens. Other from going on teams forums to see what they're saying about their team's offseason or watcher various YouTubers of other teams, I just stay in my lane which is this site. Just my two cents.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I thought you don't visit reddit?

I haven't visited reddit since before I found BR.com
I don't. But I know the kind of people that post on Reddit, and the kind of people who use Reddit to discuss sports. I can make a very good assessment of those people without even seeing their words.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Lol, i bet they reference the Titans game in 2019, where Lamar had 500 yards of offense. Yea, he really sucked that game what a choker.

It’s to bad Burrow went to Cinci, guy is fun to watch, just not at the Ravens expense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don't. But I know the kind of people that post on Reddit, and the kind of people who use Reddit to discuss sports. I can make a very good assessment of those people without even seeing their words.
that's a generalized statement, but very true assessment.