• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Old Bay

Veteran
Mannnn dis tew much

I don't know why I read this in Snoops voice

Mannn keep that shitchu earnt that buck like a muhhfuck forreal

tumblr_njl4qj8DMH1r9y8fmo8_400.gifv

Checks out

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar causing drama that’s not actually drama but it’s the off-season so it’s drama because somehow one of the bests QBs in the league wanting to get paid like it is drama.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
He has already clarified that the post had nothing to do with his contract with the Ravens, which he said has been ongoing smoothly.
Thats what he is suppose to say..not saying contract talks arent going smoothly but lamar lying if the “ i need money” has nothing to do with his contract at all.. even if he just got done watching how high, im sure he thought of the money he is gonna get or wants soon as that part appeared in the movie

Last edited:

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
He has already clarified that the post had nothing to do with his contract with the Ravens, which he said has been ongoing smoothly.
I'm positive it is connected to contract talks, but I don't see why its big deal. Lamar is a young and talented player, not really a shock he wants to get paid a lot of money. Some people are acting like he is starting drama but I don't see how that post changes what we already know: : Lamar wants to get paid a lot and the Ravens know they have to pay him a lot.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Can't stand the media just gushing over Lamar not having a new contract. Part of me wants Lamar to sign a new contract but the other part of me says... remember 2012 when Flacco was on his contract year. It will get done... I'm not worried. Lamar has earned his new contract already but it will come.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I'm positive it is connected to contract talks, but I don't see why its big deal. Lamar is a young and talented player, not really a shock he wants to get paid a lot of money. Some people are acting like he is starting drama but I don't see how that post changes what we already know: : Lamar wants to get paid a lot and the Ravens know they have to pay him a lot.
Think it was just a joke