• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

JAAM

Hall of Famer

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Lions would be so ugly for Lamar.

Dolphins, Falcons, Jets, or Niners be dope
You're buggin. Great scheme. Good OL and weapons. Get some cbs and Lions would be a real threat. That team is looking up. The defense doesn't start the season so bad they make playoffs. Wouldn't be shocked if both their first rounders go to cbs.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
I'll take that 6th pick and the next 1st round high draft pick that they are awarded from Detroit
Any team with a top 10 pick will surely wait until after the draft before offering Lamar. They'll want to give up the picks in the 20s they'll likely get with Lamar at QB.

It's surprising to see Ravens fans still wanting the trade scenario to happen at all, when all we'll get is 2 picks, probably in the back half of the 1st.

The non-exclusive tag was a massive gamble because the only win the Ravens can get from it is if Lamar re-signs. Losing him for 2 1sts would be a massive L for the team.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Any team with a top 10 pick will surely wait until after the draft before offering Lamar. They'll want to give up the picks in the 20s they'll likely get with Lamar at QB.

It's surprising to see Ravens fans still wanting the trade scenario to happen at all, when all we'll get is 2 picks, probably in the back half of the 1st.

The non-exclusive tag was a massive gamble because the only win the Ravens can get from it is if Lamar re-signs. Losing him for 2 1sts would be a massive L for the team.
Well also if he signs with nobody they get him for $13M cheaper than everybody was expecting, which allows them the possibility of putting a more complete roster together.

A team offering a contract after the draft will likely have a tough time putting a contract together that's frontloaded enough that the Ravens won't match, given that pretty much everybody will have a lot less cap space in May than they do in March. Basically need somebody without a QB post-draft and that also has at least probably $40-50M in cap space post-draft.

Tank

Hall of Famer
You're buggin. Great scheme. Good OL and weapons. Get some cbs and Lions would be a real threat. That team is looking up. The defense doesn't start the season so bad they make playoffs. Wouldn't be shocked if both their first rounders go to cbs.
I keep thinking Dan Cambell will be the first NFL player/coach. lol

Lions are more competitive now than I can ever remember.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Even though he not leaving, id send him to the colts.. good pick this year plus theyre gonna do shit next season.. top 5 pick this year and a good pick next season.
IMG957140.gif

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor

Can you imagine Lamar in a pats jersey?

I’m a troller, but if I post that edit.. I deserve a permaban

They've been on my list.

End of day, I'm not sure I see Belichick doing it. Giving out that type of contract to a guy is very against how he builds rosters.
I actually feel like its possible the Patriots would put out an offer sheet that was worse than the Ravens deal.

I ultimately think one of these teams who's allegedly "out" is going to put in an offer. Atlanta and Carolina make too much sense to me.