• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?!? This feels like a fucking fever dream. It’s surreal.

At this point… I hope his mom or whoever gets to him and cancels his interview drop. It’ll probably be another embarrassment.

Poor production (filmed on a iPhone 7), stupid questions and answers, etc smh

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?!? This feels like a fucking fever dream. It’s surreal.

Just witnessing a young man error when it comes to business. I definitely had some hiccups with my business partner when we were working on our startup. Obviously my situation is different cause Lamar has millions and is famous to the point he can't really make mistakes without backlash from the media or public. Hopefully these situations/incidents can be a learning experience for him and help him to become a better business man for his brand and the people that count on him. Outside of that everything has just been wild and somewhat embarrassing but I think LJ will eventually figure it out. He's still just only 26 years old

Last edited:

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just witnessing a young man error when it comes to business. I definitely had some hiccups with my business partner when we were working on our startup. Obviously my situation is different cause Lamar has millions and is famous to the point he can't really make mistakes without backlash from the media or public. Hopefully these situations/incidents can be a learning experience for him and help him to become a better business man for his brand and the people that count on him. Outside of that everything has just been wild and somewhat embarrassing but I think LJ will eventually figure it out. He's still just only 26 years old
He is a young kid . All the more reason to get competent representation that he can trust.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
He is a young kid . All the more reason to get competent representation that he can trust.
True but young people especially at that age have the tendency to think they have all of the answers. I can definitely understand how LJ feels the need to be his own boss and even put his people on. I think he understands that he has a tremendous talent when it comes to playing on the football field which has opened the door for other business ventures that he has started or will start in the future. It's just that he hasn't learn that the way to win consistently isn't just by talent alone but it's also about who you have in your circle.

Hopefully in due time he figures it out and I have faith he will.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
@Simba , when you said that we're living in a simulation, I FELT THAT SHIT.

@rossihunter2 , this just gets funnier and funnier by the day.

This genuinely feels like we’re watching the creation of something that’ll end up the subject of some Netflix doc series

Good old “Florida man…” memes literally always eventually proven right

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
Copying terms and conditions is illegal, and will ultimately do more harm than good for your business. Copying terms and conditions is a form of copyright infringement, which is a punishable legal offense.

Put a fork in him he done. ( Trademark pending)
I think a lot of small businesses do it though.

It's not exactly Ts & Cs, but I've run a business for 13 years and various corporate clients require to you to have policies on data protection, equal opportunities and lots more. I copied, pasted mine wholesale from bigger businesses that do the same sort of thing and have never thought about them since. Nobody ever wants to read through the legalese and small print - they just want to it to exist.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?!? This feels like a fucking fever dream. It’s surre
This foolishness is unbelievable! We're watching a damn train wreck!

Last edited:

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Still no report of outside interest

"There's been a lot of talk of teams, such as the Indianapolis Colts, Washington Commanders and Atlanta Falcons, that could make a run at Jackson. There's been no evidence that they have," Jeff Zrebiec of The Athletic reported.

RavenRockaRolla

Practice Squad
Looking forward to the Lamar Jackson interview. Many here think at worst he plays on the Unrestricted Tag. Don't believe that is at all likely. The whole purpose of the Fully Guarantee is to rule out Career Ending Injury stopping earning power. The Tag is Profit Ending Injury just trying to happen. If Lamar has to sit out, he makes up what he missed out on in two years without risking injury. Lamar: "So ya think you'd like to play ball with Lamar?...Mighta been a meteor that ya saw.....running...to the right...and he sped clean out of sight!" Don't let it happen!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anyone else picturing Ellicottraven curled up in a corner in the fetal position sucking his thumb, sobbing, and repeating "find a happy place....."?
Haven’t seen him in a while… maybe he is Francis?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Maybe we put the wrong tag on Lamar. Would’ve been nice to trade him for a shit ton of picks and let the other team deal with this. I still have hope but this has gotten exhausting