• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'd say that because around the time this all started he was hanging around nut cases like AB, Hollywood, lebron, Kodak who all probably put crap in his head

You think Lebron would tell him to sit out a playoff game? Does that sound like it even makes sense?

You think Lebron would tell him to sit out a playoff game? Does that sound like it even makes sense?

Who knows. The others would tho. I'm just listing people he should of stayed far away from but he didn't and now we are where we are.

So how does this mean Lamar is taking the AB route?

I'll start by saying, I said they PROBABLY put crap in his head, if you wanna read that again.

When you hang out with the bad crowd, you start becoming them. You really think it was a good idea for Lamar to hang out with a rapper who can't keep himself out of trouble or crazy ass AB who kicked himself out of the league or Hollywood who recently asked to be traded thinking the grass was greener?

I'm not saying I know for sure. Just is something to think about and consider

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'll start by saying, I said they PROBABLY put crap in his head, if you wanna read that again.

When you hang out with the bad crowd, you start becoming them. You really think it was a good idea for Lamar to hang out with a rapper who can't keep himself out of trouble or crazy ass AB who kicked himself out of the league or Hollywood who recently asked to be traded thinking the grass was greener?

I'm not saying I know for sure. Just is something to think about and consider

Lumping Hollywood in there with those guys because he requested a trade is NUTS lmfao.

This dude hit Lamar with a RICO

lmfaooooooooooooooooooo

JAAM

Hall of Famer
571EB86B-80FB-4B57-B2E2-66B9B733DB80.jpeg

As a recovering opiate addict. I find it weird that Lamar would support and be friends with someone who sells opiates after his teammate just recently died of opiates tbh

JAAM

Hall of Famer
As a recovering opiate addict. I find it weird that Lamar would support and be friends with someone who sells opiates after his teammste just recently died of opiates tbh
Congrats on your recovery but I think you’re reaching and making it deeper than it really is

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
No one should support anyone who sells stuff like that, cause it's killing folks left and right

But perhaps

I can understand your point of view. Kodak was just recently admitted to rehab. He's had a very troubled upbringing and also abused drugs.

I don't think you simply give up on people but that's just me personally. Back on Lamar, he has not done anything other than know people that you may or may not like.

Of our "superstars" he's been the cleanest so far.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
No one should support anyone who sells stuff like that, cause it's killing folks left and right

But perhaps
I agree with this, but Lamar hasn’t gotten into any kind of legal trouble as of yet and is well respected in the community and is a class act from what I’ve heard. It is concerning, but it’s not like Lamar is out there flashing tiny guns on Instagram like Ja