• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

JAAM

Hall of Famer
We’re entering some 30 for 30 BS with this ordeal

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Who knows. I guess if gets the guaranteed $ he wants, maybe.

I would think 6 is the max. If he's looking at 5 years and wants 235 guaranteed, he won't get it from anybody.

I'm not personally buying that its his only demand though. I think its one or the other.

I think its one of two things. He either wants $235M fully gtd on a 5 or 6 year deal, OR, he wants a 3 or probably a 4 year deal, fully gtd.

I'd love to see how he responds if somebody offers him 3/150, fully gtd.
Thats what i wanna see too. 3yr 150.. if he was to turn that down, id agree with everyone that he is one crazy mf

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
This is the QB i want : Report: Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Tom Brady played entire season with torn MCL. Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady played the entirety of last season with a torn medial collateral ligament in his left knee, according to a report in the Tampa Bay Times.Jul 16, 2021
Lamar is a different style of qb man.. he wouldnt be able to play like that

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mfs love to leave this out. Playing on a torn ligament is VERY different for Lamar Jackson compared to Brady.
Didn't Lamar himself decide that he wanted to throw from the pocket more? It's not like he's incapable of throwing from the pocket like a more traditional QB.

Mfs love to leave this out. Playing on a torn ligament is VERY different for Lamar Jackson compared to Brady.
I get this. His running game is what makes him so good, but at the same time he has a very healthy right arm. Would you rather have snoop throwing 2 yard dimes on a rollout, or would you rather have QB1 out there? Who gives us the best chance to win?

If Lamar was injured, which he was, then Snoop does.
That’s right, IF.

EDIT: I should add that the conversation was around QB’s who have played through injuries and whether Lamar could have played. Obviously only Lamar really knows so I give him the benefit of doubt.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
One of these guys has to be Mom from the old boards. Ain't no way lol

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
That’s right, IF.

EDIT: I should add that the conversation was around QB’s who have played through injuries and whether Lamar could have played. Obviously only Lamar really knows so I give him the benefit of doubt.
Right. There's no evidence to this point he could have played. The only people that think that are comparing "similar" but totally different injuries from other players, and extrapolating.

It doesn't work that way.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Right. There's no evidence to this point he could have played. The only people that think that are comparing "similar" but totally different injuries from other players, and extrapolating.

It doesn't work that way.

The Flacco injury is probably my favorite. Considering that he stayed in to literally hand the ball off twice

Last edited: