• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Levis is tough and has a big arm. I am not a fan of some of the hits he takes when scrambling.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
that was you lol - and that explains a lot
i was absolutely pumped
Well what has he done for us? Got us nowhere. We havent even won a divisional playoff game with him and should have won the Cincy game this year without him .
He won 2019 MVP and has gone downhill since then and can't stay on the field.

No question he is the best QB we have ever had but he has been a poor playoff performer and seems to get worn down by the end of the season, if he makes it that far.

He is still not accurate enough to throw an outside back shoulder throw.

Well what has he done for us? Got us nowhere. We havent even won a divisional playoff game with him and should have won the Cincy game this year without him .
He won 2019 MVP and has gone downhill since then and can't stay on the field.

No question he is the best QB we have ever had but he has been a poor playoff performer and seems to get worn down by the end of the season, if he makes it that far.

He is still not accurate enough to throw an outside back shoulder throw.

I wouldn't even say best QB we've ever had. The most exciting to watch and the most athletic but if we're going to go by playoff success/wins and the ultimate goal which is the SB then Flacco is ahead of him. Before some of yall freak out think about what I'm saying lol. Can Lamar get to that point I believe so he has the potential but just as you mentioned he hasn't really done much yet.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I wouldn't even say best QB we've ever had. The most exciting to watch and the most athletic but if we're going to go by playoff success/wins and the ultimate goal which is the SB then Flacco is ahead of him. Before some of yall freak out think about what I'm saying lol. Can Lamar get to that point I believe so he has the potential but just as you mentioned he hasn't really done much yet.
Watch out, they gonna call you mom. lol

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Would you have the better QB in Lamar with no conference championships or Super Bowl title of Joe with a Super Bowl title . Actually should have had two except for Cundiff and Lee Evans.

Ill take Flacco any fucking time.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Would you have the better QB in Lamar with no conference championships or Super Bowl title of Joe with a Super Bowl title . Actually should have had two except for Cundiff and Lee Evans.

Ill take Flacco any fucking time.

That’s a stupid question. You obviously take the ring. You also have the benefit of knowing we won a ring. We have yet to see how this plays out.