• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Kinda like you and Flacco. pretty weird
Ummmm, look who’s talking. Someone else thought you were Mom Gene hahaha

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Alive and depressed over the shit my son's been taking from everybody. For no reason. None at all. Now, I fear we are losing him to another team that will win multiple SBs and we won the last SB in 2012 and won't win another till 2062. I was on a 6 week's vacation to India and HK when all hell broke loose here. I wasn't here to navigate my son through all the turmoil and it turns out that Bisciotti is a poor mother fucker too. He is stock-rich and cash poor. I hear that he was threatened by Jerry Jones and others not to give Lamar a fully guaranteed contract or he'd be forced to sell. He turned out to be a coward after all since he acquiesced to the pressure of not making fully guaranteed contracts the norm thereby fucking my son over big time. One thing Lamar is, that most people are not is steadfast and resolute in his principles. He is sticking to his demand no matter what happens. In other words, Lamar is gone and we are facing an extended period of mediocrity for who knows how many years. Hopefully, we will keep building our defense and get the next Dilfer or Flacco to manage games when it matters. Unfortunately, the game is wholly changed and that formula doesn't work anymore. So we are in for an extended period of being basement dwellers, thanks to Bisciotti and EDC.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Alive and depressed over the shit my son's been taking from everybody. For no reason. None at all. Now, I fear we are losing him to another team that will win multiple SBs and we won the last SB in 2012 and won't win another till 2062. I was on a 6 week's vacation to India and HK when all hell broke loose here. I wasn't here to navigate my son through all the turmoil and it turns out that Bisciotti is a poor mother fucker too. He is stock-rich and cash poor. I hear that he was threatened by Jerry Jones and others not to give Lamar a fully guaranteed contract or he'd be forced to sell. He turned out to be a coward after all since he acquiesced to the pressure of not making fully guaranteed contracts the norm thereby fucking my son over big time. One thing Lamar is, that most people are not is steadfast and resolute in his principles. He is sticking to his demand no matter what happens. In other words, Lamar is gone and we are facing an extended period of mediocrity for who knows how many years. Hopefully, we will keep building our defense and get the next Dilfer or Flacco to manage games when it matters. Unfortunately, the game is wholly changed and that formula doesn't work anymore. So we are in for an extended period of being basement dwellers, thanks to Bisciotti and EDC.
The first stage of grief is denial? or is it anger? Either way, glad you're ok. ^_^

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I love Peacock because Wrestlemania and all the PPV's are free. Just like the old days with the good old black box my buddy had.
Kids these days have no idea how good they have it... I remember trying to catch nipples through the cable scramble and having to listen for your parents coming to switch channels twice...

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor

If Lamar sits out , what are the Jackson homers on this site gonna think ? That he’s right in sinking the Ravens season ?

redrum52

Hall of Famer

If Lamar sits out , what are the Jackson homers on this site gonna think ? That he’s right in sinking the Ravens season ?
You don't even want him here so what difference does it make if he sits out?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Sorry to humor you but if he were to hold out no I would not be happy with him at all.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sorry to humor you but if he were to hold out no I would not be happy with him at all.

Nobody would be happy about that because it benefits absolutely nobody at that point. It won't make him more attractive at all (which is odd considering Watson and how everybody wanted that ass clown). It only hurts him and costs him more money in the long run.

There have been no indications that he would not play on the tag anyways so this is coming straight out of someone's ass.

At worst, he plays this year on the tag and we figure out what to do with him next year. He either plays up to the value (which we don't actually know yet) or hurts his stock by having a subpar year and accepts the Ravens offer.

I still think we get something done this offseason with him. Ain't no way we are going into battle the next few years against Miami's offense, Allen, Watson, Burrow, Herbert, Trevor, and Pat Mahomes without a QB.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
There have been no indications that he would not play on the tag anyways so this is coming straight out of someone's ass.
The speculationlord special

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
He’s going to if he can’t find a good trade offer.
Think about it : 23 million paid , 18 million after taxes. Let’s say he saved 12million.
12 million at 4 % savings / money market is 480,000 a year !! Shit he could live on that easy and do nothing. Add in his endorsement money. Shit man he don’t have to work.

Doesn’t include what he may have saved prior to last year.

1/2 mill a year in passive income !!!