• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Came across this while bored on YouTube. It’s basically just a highlight video but his passes/runs are divided.

I’m not saying I forgot how good he was…. But it’s been awhile since he’s been in action.

While watching I’m looking at who he is throwing the ball to and I think he’s going to go off with this receiver group and space in the passing game.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Came across this while bored on YouTube. It’s basically just a highlight video but his passes/runs are divided.

I’m not saying I forgot how good he was…. But it’s been awhile since he’s been in action.

While watching I’m looking at who he is throwing the ball to and I think he’s going to go off with this receiver group and space in the passing game.

Lamar is a fucking animal on the field

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Best combo of weapons and OL he’s had

2019 he had a wall to throw behind and some playmakers but no one to write home about

2021 he had a great receiving corps but his OL barely existed

2022 he had a decent OL and until Bateman went down he looked good

2023 - he has one of the best looking WR groups (health willing) in franchise history to go along with his all-pro TE and a strong OL with great continuity… (and a new OC too)

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

This video was a masterpiece. No other way to put it.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
This isn't official since the deal hasn't been signed, but Peter King has reported some details of Lamar's contract:

Overall the gtd $ at signing is basically what we offered him in Sept, and its pretty clear the injury guarantees are pretty close as well.
Still no news on contract structure, cap hits, etc.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This isn't official since the deal hasn't been signed, but Peter King has reported some details of Lamar's contract:

Overall the gtd $ at signing is basically what we offered him in Sept, and its pretty clear the injury guarantees are pretty close as well.
Still no news on contract structure, cap hits, etc.

interesting note was the NFLPA wasn't involved in the discussions that ended up with the contract extension.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Best combo of weapons and OL he’s had

2019 he had a wall to throw behind and some playmakers but no one to write home about

2021 he had a great receiving corps but his OL barely existed

2022 he had a decent OL and until Bateman went down he looked good

2023 - he has one of the best looking WR groups (health willing) in franchise history to go along with his all-pro TE and a strong OL with great continuity… (and a new OC too)
If we can stay healthy we are definitely a Super Bowl contender this upcoming season. I'm still concerned about corner and pass rush.