• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol that’s pretty funny

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

No trade, no tag clause is a big win for him

Nicely done. Alot of us shit on him for no agent, myself included, but he pulled it off well

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
3 years. 2023-2024-2025 and then restructure in 2026. However I'm sure he won't be looking for fully guaranteed at that point, especially since he has 2 more years left on his contract.
No matter how they restructure that 70 million in 2026, he gonna be just fine.. if he dnt get cut that is

3 years. 2023-2024-2025 and then restructure in 2026. However I'm sure he won't be looking for fully guaranteed at that point, especially since he has 2 more years left on his contract.
Well it’s 3 if you don’t count almost half of 2023. I was thinking calendar years.

Hard to know at this point what may happen with the restructure.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nicely done. Alot of us shit on him for no agent, myself included, but he pulled it off well
Much respect for acknowledging it. We know who the others are also. They can't hide...

Last edited:
Much respect for acknowledging it. We know who the others are also. They can't hide...

Yeah just about everyone in the free world thought he should have had an agent. Including myself. The contract he ended up with was very close to what they had offered him in September, according to EDC. So much of the drama would probably have been avoided had an agent been involved. But at the end of the day he got a fair deal, and he didn’t waiver from his position on not hiring an agent. For that I give him big props.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't know about him anymore @RavensMania. His mom's influence of penny-pinching has scorched him. He is not the boy I remember. He is a grown-ass man now. After I died, his mom's influence made him a greedy punk.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Yeah just about everyone in the free world thought he should have had an agent. Including myself. The contract he ended up with was very close to what they had offered him in September, according to EDC. So much of the drama would probably have been avoided had an agent been involved. But at the end of the day he got a fair deal, and he didn’t waiver from his position on not hiring an agent. For that I give him big props.
Us in the free world dnt think for ourselves anymore. Media outlets do it for us now and we just go along with whatever they say. Barkley says he needs an agent, it must be true since barkley played at an highlevel and is on TV.. no, these dudes are the same guys who would leave there wallet at the crime scene.