• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well he did accept a head coach job this year but for a small school in Florida. So maybe he's only looking at jobs close to home. But it appears he's keen to go down that path.
lol yeah, a HBC near his home, with no expectations of a high end program and a staff of people willing to recruit for him. A far cry from grinding the NFL circuit as an assistant coach and traveling thousands of miles every year.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
idk post-pats brady seems pretty high on himself lol

while peyton comes across well in media - but that's a very different game to coaching - and my guess is he's made the great self-evaluation that he's not gonna enjoy (and maybe not be very good at) coaching - but i really like him as a broadcaster - the manningcast is great and his random spot appearances on other things have been good too
Peyton is a national treasure and his personality is mad under appreciated, I hope to see an absolute shitload of the mannings in the media because they are hilarious.

But yeah he strikes me as far too elitist to be able to manage an entire team of grown men lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Nurps

MVP
true, but so did the 70s and 80s.

Just to name a few...

• Dan Aykroyd.
  • John Belushi.
  • Chevy Chase
  • Garret Morris
  • Jane Curtin
  • Bill Murray.
  • Laraine Newman.
  • Gilda Radner.
  • Eddie Murphy
  • Mr. Bill
Yup, I was there lol. I'm standing my ground though. Maybe because I was finally an adult in the 90's and found the skits funnier and more relevant to me. Who knows. We can all agree that SNL has sucked for a VERY long time now, give or take a few skits here and there.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Yup, I was there lol. I'm standing my ground though. Maybe because I was finally an adult in the 90's and found the skits funnier and more relevant to me. Who knows. We can all agree that SNL has sucked for a VERY long time now, give or take a few skits here and there.
Only seen highlights on youtube, but thoughts on this take?

Nurps

MVP
Only seen highlights on youtube, but thoughts on this take?

I'm not watching a 40 minute youtube video lol, sorry man. Whats the take? I will die on the hill that the 90's, in full, was the best decade for SNL. But, again, with all things, its subjective. It really matters how old you were I think and I graduated high school in 92.

Last edited: