• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Uh, no. I said what I said.
37416B6F-0AA3-461B-9698-25662EA0BE3A.gif

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Oh no! Ban me for disagreeing.

Just let shit fun its course for goodness sakes. Sun shining on stupid cleanses.

This IS the way!
;)

And I'm sure eating dirt is fun when you're 5 and not the one who'll have to clean the carpet. As it stands, this is by far the most reported thread for potential misconduct of any other thread combined. And we're at 0 days since the last incident since the last report was from literally today. You're mistaking this for a suggestion or a discussion. I can assure you it isn't. We expect everyone to act like adults. That way, we don't have to be here on a holiday cleaning up after a mess. End of story.

Or OBJ knows something we don't because why would he come here where we have no definite QB when he's complained about not being thrown to enough in the past?

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Or OBJ knows something we don't because why would he come here where we have no definite QB when he's complained about not being thrown to enough in the past?

I mean he is either getting Lamar or the 4th pick in the draft throwing to him and in either case that is good for him. Plus if we are being honest 15m goes a long way towards assuaging any concerns about who is throwing you the ball.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
So it’s quite clear now that the Beckham signing was one last attempt to bring Lamar back into the fold.
It’s the correct gamble.