• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

World Cup 2022

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
All things World Cup related

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Qatar is awful, the mood here is glum lol

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Attachments

• 049C9C05-FC55-45A3-B7CE-BE25A3F50AD9.jpeg
    049C9C05-FC55-45A3-B7CE-BE25A3F50AD9.jpeg
    737.6 KB · Views: 88

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Good game. The young US squad really put up a great fight. I think they caught England off guard a bit with their speed. I really thought England would dominate a defensive game from the US, but that was a fun back and forth with both sides having some great chances.

Simba

Staff Member
I don't know who the fuck Shaq Moore is but that was a dreadful performance in such a short amount of time.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Good game. The young US squad really put up a great fight. I think they caught England off guard a bit with their speed. I really thought England would dominate a defensive game from the US, but that was a fun back and forth with both sides having some great chances.
Yeah, the USA really had the best of the chances in the first half and played remarkably well against a much more experienced squad.

It's a shame they made that one dumb mistake against Wales. Oh well, just have to win Tuesday!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah, the USA really had the best of the chances in the first half and played remarkably well against a much more experienced squad.

It's a shame they made that one dumb mistake against Wales. Oh well, just have to win Tuesday!

God I hope we beat Iran. They HATE Americans with a passion. Would be sweet to send them packing

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Quatar is out, earliest elimination ever of a host team.
Not unexpected , but I’m bummed they went out in this fashion. Despite all the shit that’s been talked , they are an interesting country with some good people.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
God I hope we beat Iran. They HATE Americans with a passion. Would be sweet to send them packing
Correction: I don't think the Irani people really hate America. The fucking Ayatollah regime and its religious and bigoted politicians do. However, I think we put it together to beat them by 2 goals and make it to the round of 16.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I turn into a different animal watching the Olympics or World Cup. It's honestly out of control.

I am Captain America

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
They had England beating us by multiple goals. I love the fight I saw from these guys. That shit gets me so hype

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
They had England beating us by multiple goals. I love the fight I saw from these guys. That shit gets me so hype
It was surprisingly fun to watch that thing from start to finish. Thought England would smoke us with the lack of offensive talent we have. @rossihunter2 whats the mood like over there after the game? I imagine a little frustrated considering the talent level y’all have.