• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

World Cup 2022

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Round of 16 is always cool. It’s always house money beyond the group stage for us. Dutch are top 5 in the world I believe , so no shame in that loss .

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Round of 16 is always cool. It’s always house money beyond the group stage for us. Dutch are top 5 in the world I believe , so no shame in that loss .
Definitely no shame. But they could have won that game which is interesting. They had the talent. To me it was a lack of experience that did them in

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Guess I’ll pull for Japan, Australia, or England. Anyone but France and Spain

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
I'm Scottish so it's anyone but England for me. Senegal tonight, maybe France next.

Overall I'd like Spain to do it because I used to live there and they play some lovely football.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Overall I'd like Spain to do it because I used to live there and they play some lovely football.
Never been, heard the food and women are amazing

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
They're both great. The whole country is really. I still haven't forgiven myself for ever leaving. I got offered a very lucrative job in England that didn't last and now I've got kids I'm stuck in rainy Glasgow. sigh

They're both great. The whole country is really. I still haven't forgiven myself for ever leaving. I got offered a very lucrative job in England that didn't last and now I've got kids I'm stuck in rainy Glasgow. sigh
You monster. I could totally live in Barcelona.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Definitely no shame. But they could have won that game which is interesting. They had the talent. To me it was a lack of experience that did them in
I think Pulisic was hurting, he's really their only bona fide scoring threat. And as quality teams do, the Dutch made them pay for the few defensive lapses

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I think Pulisic was hurting, he's really their only bona fide scoring threat. And as quality teams do, the Dutch made them pay for the few defensive lapses
Yeah if the USA matures over the next 4 years and can add a talented more traditional big bodied striker, they'll probably have a really good tournament in 2026

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Brazilian fans in South Florida are sick and decided to go for Portugal just to get sick AGAIN lmfao