• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, The Refs and The Soul-Crushing, Heart-Breaking Injuries

I'm not watching, so I don't know what is going on right now, but you definitely could win, but they obviously both need to go off, especially Williams.

I still have a chance to win due to having the Cowboys d (16 pts) and Maher (22 pts), but most likely will lose because Cousins didn't make the bus. I'm currently 8-2 and in first place, so It's not a big loss.
Williams just made an acrobatic catch and now hes hurt. That is just my luck.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm just praying Stanley's injury is not season-threatening. Based on Lamar's feedback in his presser, it seems that Stanley may be okay. Let's hope this is honest optimism.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
What’s Kyle hamiltons injury?
he held his hamstring walking off the field but they called it a knee injury and questionnable to return. He was standing up in the locker room when Harbaugh was handing out the game ball. I suspect he will be fine but could miss time.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
he held his hamstring walking off the field but they called it a knee injury and questionnable to return. He was standing up in the locker room when Harbaugh was handing out the game ball. I suspect he will be fine but could miss time.
It is funny seeing people debate on BR.com about his injury. Some swear it is an ACL and say guys with ACL tears can still stand up and walk, so him standing in the locker room means nothing. I guess we will see tomorrow.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
It is funny seeing people debate on BR.com about his injury. Some swear it is an ACL and say guys with ACL tears can still stand up and walk, so him standing in the locker room means nothing. I guess we will see tomorrow.
You can walk on it but I doubt he’d be walking on it post game if it an ACL

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Positives:
The defense played as it should against an inferior opponent.
Queen has been playing elite football
Pass rush has been effective

Negatives
Everyone decided they had bricks for hands
Morgan Moses is a penalty machine
Morgan Moses finds a way to actually be inhibitory to Lamar running the ball (3 straight weeks of this)
Clock issues
Bad snap
Special teams nonsense
Inability to get a first down just so many times
Kenyan Drake running in any first half

Ugly
The fucking officiating. Fuck Jerome Boger and his crew. Absolutely the bottom tier of refereeing.
The injuries. If Stanley and Hamilton are ok, this is an easier pill to swallow. If they're not ok, this season will begin to spiral.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Thanks to putting up 10 in the fourth quarter and the defense holding the Panthers to just three, we kept our double digit lead in each game streak alive By winning 13-3.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Positives:
The defense played as it should against an inferior opponent.
Queen has been playing elite football
Pass rush has been effective

Negatives
Everyone decided they had bricks for hands
Morgan Moses is a penalty machine
Morgan Moses finds a way to actually be inhibitory to Lamar running the ball (3 straight weeks of this)
Clock issues
Bad snap
Special teams nonsense
Inability to get a first down just so many times
Kenyan Drake running in any first half

Ugly
The fucking officiating. Fuck Jerome Boger and his crew. Absolutely the bottom tier of refereeing.
The injuries. If Stanley and Hamilton are ok, this is an easier pill to swallow. If they're not ok, this season will begin to spiral.
Honesty I kinda want to let Faalele get some starting RT experience. It feels like he would at least not be in Lamar's way.