• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, The Refs and The Soul-Crushing, Heart-Breaking Injuries

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Double O had some pressures yesterday but it just does not translate to sacks

marklar

Pro Bowler
I liked the adjustment of calling a lot of draw plays in the 2nd half. Changed the run game from a non-factor to something useful.

Also, I can't help thinking that the game might have opened up a lot more if the drops on the first drive had been eliminated.

Finally, props to Stephens, who I've been very down on - signs of life there yesterday

marklar

Pro Bowler
Double O had some pressures yesterday but it just does not translate to sacks
Even more annoying that he isn't showing up with run stops, batdowns, coverage..... Just compare what Bowser did to destroy a Panthers drive. I know they don't have the same role, but there has to be something he can show up in

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I liked the adjustment of calling a lot of draw plays in the 2nd half. Changed the run game from a non-factor to something useful.

Also, I can't help thinking that the game might have opened up a lot more if the drops on the first drive had been eliminated.

Finally, props to Stephens, who I've been very down on - signs of life there yesterday
I thought that was interesting as well.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Even more annoying that he isn't showing up with run stops, batdowns, coverage..... Just compare what Bowser did to destroy a Panthers drive. I know they don't have the same role, but there has to be something he can show up in
Future's not looking too good for our '21 first round picks lol. As a matter of fact, Brandon Stephens is the only one from that draft class I can see getting a second contract here. Not good

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Those drops all throughout the game killed me. A lot of it was easy stuff too

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It would be a pleasure to somehow find a way to keep those guys together (Queen and Smith)

They would easily be the best duo since Ray and Bart.

Honorable mention, I did like Zack Orr with CJ but that never got off the ground with the unfortunate health issues Orr had
I liked Zack Orr as well, but ets not get ahead of ourselves. Zack Orr did have a lot of tackles but that was in big part of having CJ next to him. Orr also had the largest amount of missed tackles on the team as well.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

he's been coming along over the past few games

Simba

Staff Member
Harbaugh said both Ronnie and Hamilton are trending in the right direction. Hamilton's X-rays were clean and the knee is stable. Stanley has an MRI to go but positive news in initial readings.

Last edited:

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Harbaugh said both Ronnie and Stanley are trending in the right direction. Hamilton's X-rays were clean and the knee is stable. Stanley has an MRI to go but positive news in initial readings.

I am glad that Ronnie, Stanley, and Hamilton are all okay