• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Jaguars

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yep day to day lol. See him in 2 weeks
day to day doesn't necessarily mean he's going to play in under a week. It's just that they have no time table for him and it's possible he's good to go next week. Who knows at this point.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
day to day doesn't necessarily mean he's going to play in under a week. It's just that they have no time table for him and it's possible he's good to go next week. Who knows at this point.
While you're totally right, I'm still gonna subscribe to my take what Harbs says times 4 rule

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
What's his contract? He's good when healthy but has missed too many games to keep committing to him the way we are.

Literally every single player in the NFL would have been hurt under those exact circumstances. I do not think any of them are thinking "what if my QB is on the ground directly behind me". Some injuries are just unavoidable.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Outside of the home game in 2020, games against the Jags for like........little over a decade have been kinda ugly for us regardless if we win.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is a blowout W for the Ravens, my friends. Rest easy as Lamar has a magnificent performance for the ages and is right back in the thick of the MVP conversation.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Outside of the home game in 2020, games against the Jags for like........little over a decade have been kinda ugly for us regardless if we win.

I won’t forget that 12-7 loss, I was coming home during a long trip listening to it in the car. I was so frustrated by that game, I lost my temper and cracked my dashboard. It was not a moment I am proud of.